Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New female member

Hello everyone and thank you for having me. My name is Janie and I am a female collector. I am from Missouri and have been collecting for roughly a year. I hope to make some new friends here with fellow collectors. Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear from you all soon. (:

Hi Janie
    Welcome to SCF , good luck with your collection and have fun
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hudley19 View Post
    Hi Janie
    Welcome to SCF , good luck with your collection and have fun
    Zack
    Thank you for the welcome Zack.

Hey Janie, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
    Hey Janie, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.
    Thank you!

Janie,
    Glad to have you on the boards. If you need help with anything feel free to ask. Also, what do you collect by chance?

D
    on
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Hi Janie, welcome aboard! And yeah, what DO you collect??

Eddy
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Welcome. Tn here
    ebay username: jchester0206

i have way too many michael jordan

Welcome to the site...i just recently joined and I live in Missouri as well (Kansas City). Good luck with your collections! I have lots for trade if you are interested
    Wantlists ---- NFL: ALL Kansas City Chiefs 1990-current (including D. Thomas, T. Gonzalez, P. Holmes, J. Montana, M. Allen, T. Green, D. Savage, J. Charles, etc)
    NFL: Ronald Moore (93-98), Rocky Calmus (02-05), J. Blackmon, B. Weeden, K. Hunter, D. Bryant, B. Pettigrew, K. Toston, M. Martin, Barry Sanders, etc
    NBA: OKC Thunder, Allen Iverson, Charles Barkley, J. Starks, etc....MLB: KC Royals

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Janie,
    Glad to have you on the boards. If you need help with anything feel free to ask. Also, what do you collect by chance?

D
    on
    Thank you for the welcome! I don't collect anything in particular as of yet. I have a few players that I like, so I'm going to do some research and see which one would be the most affordable for me to collect. I'm a student so I have a limited budget for the time being.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast