Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laurel3049's Items on eBay

I used to graph Atlanta when I was younger. I'd easily rack hundreds of autos during the week. If you're in the infield, just find where the drivers' buses are located and find where they come out to go to the garage area and squat. Also, they start early... around 7am. Be friendly with the security guys.. follow their rules and they won't make life difficult.

Or... if you're feeling froggy, find something that resembles a garage pass, wear a black jacket that looks legit, and walk through the gate like you belong. I got into some really cool situations that way (pit road during a race, post-race inspection with Dale Earnhardt, and championship celebrations with Jeff Gordon and Dale Jarrett). Act dumb if you get caught.

It's been some time since I have been, but here's what I remember of who is still around:

Very good signers: Jeff Burton, Mark Martin, Michael Waltrip, Robby Gordon

Fairly good signers: Jeff Gordon, Richard Petty, Bobby Labonte, Matt Kenseth, Kevin Harvick, Dale Jr., Ryan Newman

Awful signers: Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart
    Last edited by rockstar71888; 03-27-2013 at 11:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone for the info

SCF Rewards
    Country

When i went to the 500 we had a connection and got LEGIT 500 garage passes i was in Trevor Bayne 500 celebration and got up in the speedway club with him he is the nicest most down to earth guy.

Despite his on track antics Joey Logano is a pretty cool guy i got him 8 times that weekend getting 2 or 3 a day until i ran out. Everybody knows this but Richard Petty is a guy who signs for everybody and wont leave until everybody has one of his autographs.

My Experence based
    Good Signers: Kevin Havick, Trevor Bayne, Joey Logano, Rusty Wallace, Dale Jr., Brad Kesolowski, Marcos Ambrose

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 26 card lot of 06/07 Press Pass cards that would be great for IP graphing. They're yours for $1 SASE!

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

jimmie johnson has been a fantastic signer the last 5 years ive been doing this, tony stewart juan pablo montoya and kyle busch are the 3 thoughest, everybody else is pretty easily gettable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12