Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Back up for another look
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

i have a 2001 Upper Deck Tomilinson scratch off Ecard unscratched, didnt see it in collection sorry if i missed it

hello, i have a 2004 contenders championship ticket LaDainian Tomlinson 1/1 card. This card is in great condition and is factory stamped 1/1. a scan is available in my bucket under "gone but not forgotten".
    please PM me if you're interested

Tony

Back up for the night crew.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Snowed in. Lets get some deals done!

Been really slow lately. Hopefully someone has something tonight for me??

Still nothing? ? Come on!

Ttt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast