Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chipper Jones Base, Autos, GU

Hi guys I am looking for all the Chipper Jones base cards, autos, and gu and patches that you have out there. Please let me know what you got an what you are interested in.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have some chipper jones listed in my tradelist thread. Looking for Justin Upton base cards in return that I need. Thanks and PLMK
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

i have a lot of Chipper base and inserts. would you trade an auto for his cards in your favor? plmk Jerry
    Bucket: updated 12-15-14
    Hidden Content

Wix Site: Updated 12-1-14
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking specifically for Cardinal autos I don't have, but will trade for most current players anyway!!!
    Also nicer Cardinal inserts,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    I have some chipper jones listed in my tradelist thread. Looking for Justin Upton base cards in return that I need. Thanks and PLMK
    I have a Justin Upton Gypsy Queen GU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardboard View Post
    i have a lot of Chipper base and inserts. would you trade an auto for his cards in your favor? plmk Jerry
    I may possibly do something considering on what one you are looking at...

I have a bunch of Chipper Base... 2004 topps, 2006 topps... looking for baltimore orioles players

Quote Originally Posted by keegs1023 View Post
    I have a bunch of Chipper Base... 2004 topps, 2006 topps... looking for baltimore orioles players
    Don't think I have any Orioles players.

any use for this
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...2012_00082.jpg
    i would really like to get one of your elvis material cards if they are for trade. dont matter which one you can even pick one out my dad collects the americana/celebrity cards and i have been looking for one for him. really hope we can put a trade together
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

lol okay... How about any Mets or Nats?

I'm interested in the Gooden. lmk jerry
    Bucket: updated 12-15-14
    Hidden Content

Wix Site: Updated 12-1-14
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking specifically for Cardinal autos I don't have, but will trade for most current players anyway!!!
    Also nicer Cardinal inserts,etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast