Question If you could move any current NBA franchise to a new location who would you pick?

If you could move any current NBA franchise who would you pick? Where would you move them and why? They would keep the same players they have now but you could changed the name, location, and uniforms etc.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Kings to Seattle. Bring back the Supersonics!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

I'd move either the Clippers or Knicks to the UK. Those cities don't need two teams each and I wanna get my NBA live fix a lot more!

If the Clippers came they could still play in Red, White and Blue. I don't know what I would call them, but it would probably be better than Pelicans.
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content

Tough to say who I'd move, but I think it'd be cool to see an NBA team in Columbus.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

Quote Originally Posted by magic_bobcat View Post
    I'd move either the Clippers or Knicks to the UK. Those cities don't need two teams each and I wanna get my NBA live fix a lot more!

If the Clippers came they could still play in Red, White and Blue. I don't know what I would call them, but it would probably be better than Pelicans.
    Those teams will never be moved but you can have the Bobcats or Kings lol
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Those teams will never be moved but you can have the Bobcats or Kings lol
    Haha I know. The OP did say ANY. So I was taking liberties.
    I would actually love to have the Bobcats in town.
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content

I'd pick the New Orleans Hornets just because I think going to the Pelicans name is awful. Move the team anywhere that won't use that name and I'd be fine with it.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content