Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Either Shaq's short-printed Upper Deck or Kobe's Chrome. Shaq-mania was huge for the basketball hobby, and that was/is the RC card to get, although it's much cheaper and easier to find these days (I got one for a huge discount last week myself). Kobe's Chrome wasn't huge at first, but that is the one to get now.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

I totally forgot about Kevin Garnett. His Finest rookie card was hot for a long time so I definitely should have mentioned that one at least.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by basketball fiend View Post
    do you mean KEVIN GARNETT?
    Yeah, I'll blame that on the auto-correct on the iPad. Post revised.

I'm going with the Kobe Chrome rookie as well. Stunning card!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Though the Kobe chrome was the best in the second half of the 90's, I would say the Hoops shaq redemption would be in the first half of the 90's. Still have most of my shaq rcs, shame I traded most of my kobes.

I remember the Kobe finest being looked at as being holy grail when I was in school and I also remember the Kevin Garnett being looked at it in the same way.

While the Shaq craze was awesome, and the KG, Hill, Penny Finest's and Vince's SPA were hot cards, I still have to go with the Mamba Chrome.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

kobe topps chrome refractor rc will be the no 1. 2nd best maybe o'neal 92-93 UD RC, 3rd best maybe Duncan topps chrome ref rc

Did everyone forget about Allen Iverson topps chrome. I know that the price of that card has dwindled down to $20 or less,but when Iverson was the man that was my favorite card. Mid 90's anyway.
    LOOKING FOR ARIANNY CELESTE, LEBRON/KOBE REFRACTORS/XFRACTORS.
    ALSO LOOKING FOR 07-08 SP GAME USED ALL STAR PATCHES OF DAMON JONES /50 AND CARLOS BOOZER /50

As far as the early 90's, Beam Team Shaq!!! I was the foolish kid that kept trading his vintage baseball cards for packs of Stadium Club. MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got the Shawn Bradley though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast