Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Steve Mason.
    This makes me sad, cuz its true.
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by sjw241 View Post
    This makes me sad, cuz its true.
    I remember at the time of his hot streak being utterly bewildered by it. People were going gaga over a Columbus Blue Jackets goalie. I know that there was some of the "hey he's a World Junior Championship Goalie who won a gold medal just like Carey Price" to it, but at the end of the day, it was a guy who in the long term had absolutely no chance of success.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Quote Originally Posted by Frendo View Post
    Jim Carey was equally as expensive like Brodeur during at 1995-1996 but only for some years later they was worthing like nothing....

Just stunning that he became one of those VERY few non canadian players who was equaling with all those big name canadian players, even if for a short time but it was a pain for me because I was collecting him then...same with Johan Hedberg who was crazy hot at 2001-2002 and was also selling at Brodeur's level or even more closing (not much but still) at Roy's level during that time, but he's still a bit popular nowadays, espeically his Penguins cards...
    Ah the Net Detective. He never really had the same success after he went to Boston.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Rick DiPietro, Valery Kamensky, Gilbert Dionne, Brett Lindros.
    Collecting any and all Habs!

Gilbert Brule. At the end of 2004 people were paying $75.00 - $120.00 for his Junior Cards. His YG was a strong $40-$60.00 for a time as well.

Justin Pogge... was supposed to be the next big thing for the Leafs, they belived in him so much they traded Rask to Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Gilbert Brule. At the end of 2004 people were paying $75.00 - $120.00 for his Junior Cards. His YG was a strong $40-$60.00 for a time as well.
    I was so mad when the Habs passed on him for Price, whoops.

I remember when Blain Lacher was on fire and selling for stupid prices.
    Traders/For Sale:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by habscards View Post
    I remember when Blain Lacher was on fire and selling for stupid prices.
    Yes so true but for a very short time, I collected him while he was hot...but he became a common goalie quite fast.
    His 95-96 Pinnacle Mask was crazy expensive then when the set was brand new...but his card is still the crown of the set IMO.
    PC-PLAYERS: Tom Barrasso & Johan Hedberg - Hidden Content
    MOST WANTED!!!
    *13-14 PANINI PRIME COLORS - TOM BARRASSO - PAYS WELL!
    AND ALL CARDS WITH BARRASSO FROM 13-14 PANINI NATIONAL TREASURES/FLAWLESS

Jaromir Jagr
    Eric Lindros
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast