Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UD Redemtion replacements..you be the judge!!!!

Hey everyone, I have been waiting for 2 quad autos from sp authentic 09-10, a Murphy Mullen Modano and Lemieux, and a Gretzky Kurri Bourne Potvin, both /10. So about 2 weeks ago the status was suddenly changed from pending to packaged and shipped. I was in shock. So i anxiously waited for the ud package to arrive. Today was that day. So i open the package, to find a letter stating that my cards were not produced, so i was given a exchange. Two cards for two cards. First one is this nice quad..

Can't go wrong with a that! Hard signed just like i like em'. Then there is this one....

Sp authentic Gretzky Orr Howe triple hard signed auto! I'm pumped with this exchange. This one makes up for a few smaller ud blunders over the last few years with exchanges. Comments welcome and thanks for the look!

i'd take that exchange any day! awesome!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Holy triple! That is awesome.
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

You made out like a bandit. Take it and run. I have only one good redemption replacement story out of many
    Looking for:
    The most unique 08-09 The Cup Limited Logos that I can get.

very nice. UD certainly took care of you!

Wow. You did amazing on your replacement cards. Congratulations.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Electric Ice Gold 224 Adam Graves.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist

Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Great replacement cards!
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises, Enforcers Both Series, 11-12 Broad Street Boys, 12-13 Motown Madness, 13-14 Lord Stanley's Mug
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List:Hidden Content

Ah, you got jipped! No KURRI!!!!! Just kidding of course, sort of, that is amazing. Two cornerstone worthy cards for sure.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri primarily, but also have an interest in Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast