Question about Limited Redemption Rc

Hi.
    Iam a bit confused about a redemption from limited.
    I have seen several and they say it may be Silfverberg....but a player cant have 2 "true" rcs in the same product?
    Am i totally out in the blue here

Because this is Silfverbergs rc in Limited isnt it.

2012-13 Limited #215 Jakob Silfverberg AU/499 RC

so this cant be a Silfverberg rc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-13-LIMITED-ROOKIE-OTTAWA-SENATORS-CARD-20-SILFVERBERG-/300867020411?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item4 60d12667b

No, if there are actual RC's of the player in the product, they won't be the team redemption. Those seemingly are being held for the players that debuted in the 2013-14 season.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 200 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Great just what i thought just wanted it confirmed.
    Thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    No, if there are actual RC's of the player in the product, they won't be the team redemption. Those seemingly are being held for the players that debuted in the 2013-14 season.

I still haven't heard it straight from the horses mouth. Will Yakupov, Galchenyuk etc have their RCs show up in these 12/13 products via redemption? Or will they be RCs in the 13/14 products?

No since they are in the product then they wont be redemptions. Example Kreider, Schwartz, Baertschi, Silfverberg wont be the redemptions.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

Right.. that I get.. but I thought the NHLPA ruled that no cards for players that debut in 12/13 could be made for 12/13 products & that they had to be in the 13/14 products?

This is all too confusing... I'm just trying to figure out if The Cup comes out this year, if I should be looking for a Yakupov or Schultz ARP RC in there?