Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm not sure on your views on the death penalty but I do hear a lot of pro abortion people are against the death penalty. Kind of backwards if you ask me. So death penalty aside tell me again what those unborn people have to die because the sins of their parents? Did some guy already do that about 2000 years ago?

I'm sorry, wasn't talking to you. I was talking to my buddy Willie there...or were you just using someone else's words to be clever?
    Either way and since you asked. They do die for the sins of their parents. Is it right? No. But it is. Taking away a woman's right to choose creates a ridiculous amount of inequality and send women back several decades. I'll say what I've said all along but YOU have never had the decency to read:
    Go ahead and ban abortion, but if you do, be sure to reins til the equality that is there. Whether it's forced labour camps for deadbeat dads with the females taking the pay cheques or giving every father zero fights to the child once born doesn't matter. If you're going to do something as major as banning abortion, you have to realize what the ramifications of that action are going to be. YOU don't want to do that. YOU want to feel good you "saved some lives" and not think about the new miseries what you've done has brought on people now. YOU are incredibly lazy on this issue.

Not that I expect YOU to read any of that. I really expect you to post more pictures of Willie Wonka to make your point.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I'm sorry, wasn't talking to you. I was talking to my buddy Willie there...or were you just using someone else's words to be clever?
    Either way and since you asked. They do die for the sins of their parents. Is it right? No. But it is. Taking away a woman's right to choose creates a ridiculous amount of inequality and send women back several decades. I'll say what I've said all along but YOU have never had the decency to read:
    Go ahead and ban abortion, but if you do, be sure to reins til the equality that is there. Whether it's forced labour camps for deadbeat dads with the females taking the pay cheques or giving every father zero fights to the child once born doesn't matter. If you're going to do something as major as banning abortion, you have to realize what the ramifications of that action are going to be. YOU don't want to do that. YOU want to feel good you "saved some lives" and not think about the new miseries what you've done has brought on people now. YOU are incredibly lazy on this issue.

Not that I expect YOU to read any of that. I really expect you to post more pictures of Willie Wonka to make your point.

I actually created that meme myself for our discussion. As as I'm sure you know I am one of the few moderate people on P&R. Yes in a perferct world abortion would be illegal but I do understand realistically it cannot or should not be outlawed until their is comprehensive and manditory sex ed in all schools, free access to contracption for everyone, social problems to care for these kids who did not ask to be here as well as better ways of tracking down deadbeat parents. I don't know the most effective way to make those done but I know the must. See unlike the conservatives I have no intrest in controlling what consenting adults do in the privacy and comfort of their own bedroom. I also believe that everyone is entitled to be educated on their sexuality and to have every tool at their disposal to make sure that each sexual experience they have is the safest possible.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That is great but you and I went back and forth with me making the same point I just made again over and over followed by you telling me "you can't fix those problems don't try. Just ban abortion" (obviously I'm paraphrasing).
    So now my question is what the hell was that all about?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is great but you and I went back and forth with me making the same point I just made again over and over followed by you telling me "you can't fix those problems don't try. Just ban abortion" (obviously I'm paraphrasing).
    So now my question is what the hell was that all about?

No you had me confused with all those bible thumping conservative christians. Im still trying to figure how why we cant have preventative measures in place as well as safeguards for people who do have unwanted pregnancies all why outlawing abortion. Is it because the conservatives refuse to give up control over other adults bedrooms?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

w I am one of the few moderate people on P&R.

really, you're moderate? what is your definition of moderate?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No you had me confused with all those bible thumping conservative christians. Im still trying to figure how why we cant have preventative measures in place as well as safeguards for people who do have unwanted pregnancies all why outlawing abortion. Is it because the conservatives refuse to give up control over other adults bedrooms?

No confusion. You were arguing right alongside them.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

So you support the right to choose abortion, but you are against abortion? I think not. You can not support the right to choose abortion without supporting abortions happening. Trying to make a safe little category to put yourself in so that you feel better doesn't cut it for me. You either oppose abortion or you don't.

Yes you can because you have placed yourself fully in control of how you are going to act, but not putting the burden of your decision on others so that they have to act exactly as you yourself do.

It's not hypocritical, and it's not complicated.

Saying that you would divorce your wife if she had an abortion? My question would be, where is the support of the husband here? Obviously you place more credence in an action that your wife has not taken yet, over the love that you have for her?

Twisted .....

SCF Rewards
    Country

really, you're moderate? what is your definition of moderate?

Someone who sees things straight and narrow and wants the best for their community regardles of his/her chosen political philosophy. A person who doesn't play politics. We need more moderates in Washington instead of these jerks that we currently have in congress.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No confusion. You were arguing right alongside them.

Wrong again. Yes I agree with them that abortion is murder but most of them are also against measures that would reduce the demand for the abortion in the first place.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wrong again. Yes I agree with them that abortion is murder but most of them are also against measures that would reduce the demand for the abortion in the first place.

Say it all you want you were making the same arguments they were. Women should close their legs and there's no point holding men accountable. That was your argument in a nutshell.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast