Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Both of them already made their "choice" when they decided to lay down and have sex. Not saying that consenting adults should be banned from having sex but there are consequences in having sex. Having an abortion is a cowards way out of handling your business as an adult.
    That's not the "choice" we are talking about. And, there's nothing "cowardly" about making a responsible choice to not bring another unwanted child into the world.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

My wife would not get an abortion, period, but if it did happen I imagine it would be the end of our marriage. I love my wife with all of my heart and would do anything for her, but the combination of deceit and murdering our child would be something that would be extremely difficult for me to get beyond.

EDIT: And this whole "I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-choice" is a cop out to make yourself feel better. You are either in favor of or against abortion. Trying to scapegoat and say that you are pro-choice and ignore the fact that you are "pro-choosing to kill a baby" is weak.

Using this logic, I am no longer pro-gun, I am pro-gun ownership...
    Last edited by duane1969; 02-28-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    My wife would not get an abortion, period, but if it did happen I imagine it would be the end of our marriage. I love my wife with all of my heart and would do anything for her, but the combination of deceit and murdering our child would be something that would be extremely difficult for me to get beyond.

EDIT: And this whole "I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-choice" is a cop out to make yourself feel better. You are either in favor of or against abortion. Trying to scapegoat and say that you are pro-choice and ignore the fact that you are "pro-choosing to kill a baby" is weak.

Using this logic, I am no longer pro-gun, I am pro-gun ownership...

You get some for that my good friend;

CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Duane, you're wrong. Pro-life, pro-choice and pro-ablrtion are 3 different things. It's not about feeling better, it's about making sure I don't seem what I'm not. Just for your reference:
    Pro-life: No abortions for anyone.
    Pro-abortion: Forced abortions for everyone.
    Pro-choice: Make up your own mind.

So you support the right to choose abortion, but you are against abortion? I think not. You can not support the right to choose abortion without supporting abortions happening. Trying to make a safe little category to put yourself in so that you feel better doesn't cut it for me. You either oppose abortion or you don't.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Duane, you're wrong. Pro-life, pro-choice and pro-ablrtion are 3 different things. It's not about feeling better, it's about making sure I don't seem what I'm not. Just for your reference:
    Pro-life: No abortions for anyone.
    Pro-abortion: Forced abortions for everyone.
    Pro-choice: Make up your own mind.
    I am pro-death penalty. Does that mean that I support the death penalty for everyone even those who have never committed a crime?
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-28-2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: typo
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I am pro-death penalty. Does that mean that I for the death penalty for everyone even those who have never committed a crime?
    I am pro-death penalty choice...

I am not pro-death penalty
    I am not anti-death penalty
    I am pro-death penalty choice. I support the states right to choose to kill convicted murderers. As you can see, it is very different from actually supporting the death penalty being used.

I couldn't resist...

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

So you support the right to choose abortion, but you are against abortion? I think not. You can not support the right to choose abortion without supporting abortions happening. Trying to make a safe little category to put yourself in so that you feel better doesn't cut it for me. You either oppose abortion or you don't.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I am pro-death penalty choice...

I am not pro-death penalty
    I am not anti-death penalty
    I am pro-death penalty choice. I support the states right to choose to kill convicted murderers. As you can see, it is very different from actually supporting the death penalty being used.

I couldn't resist...

So what you're really saying Duane is that if someone gets an abortion they get the death penalty?????

I Couldn't resist either....
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    Will also trade for Wild, Vikings, Bengals and Twins stuff that catches my eye
    PMs Work Best

Quote Originally Posted by scottprok View Post
    So what you're really saying Duane is that if someone gets an abortion they get the death penalty?????

I Couldn't resist either....
    No, only the unborn baby gets the death penalty in an abortion...

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast