Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mndroner's Items on eBay

It is only a baby once it is born until then it is a fetus

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I am pro-death penalty. Does that mean that I support the death penalty for everyone even those who have never committed a crime?

No because "penalty" implies wrongdoing.
    Why do I have to teach English here?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is only a baby once it is born until then it is a fetus

So if I give a pregnant woman a pill that does no harm to her, but causes her baby to die, I have done nothing wrong?

Before you answer take note, I would be charged with murder. So the question that begs to be asked is how I could be charged with murdering a fetus if abortion is not murdering a fetus.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you support the right to choose abortion, but you are against abortion? I think not. You can not support the right to choose abortion without supporting abortions happening. Trying to make a safe little category to put yourself in so that you feel better doesn't cut it for me. You either oppose abortion or you don't.

I oppose abortion, but I don't feel it is my place to tell others what to do. This all or nothing approach to every topic is exactly what is wrong with the world today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

No because "penalty" implies wrongdoing.
    Why do I have to teach English here?

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I oppose abortion, but I don't feel it is my place to tell others what to do. This all or nothing approach to every topic is exactly what is wrong with the world today.

I am sorry, I don't see how you can be against something but be OK with people doing it. I guess I am too linear of a thinker to equate being against something and OK with it at the same time.

I don't see it as telling other people what to do. I see it as telling people to be more intelligent. Wear a condom. Take birth control. Don't have sex. Abortion is nothing more than birth control for the careless. There is a lot of data out there that shows that something like 95% of abortions are voluntary and not related to medical need or as a result of rape/incest. That tells me that 95% of people need to be more responsible and stop thinking about the results of their actions after the fact. Having abortion as an option just gives careless people a scapegoat to give themselves a free pass for being irresponsible.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If you don't understand how one can oppose something without feeling the need to force their own beliefs on the rest of society I cannot help you one bit. Sorry, it's just not even worth trying if you're that far behind.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No I'm not. You're simply a liar.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also heard stores of women who have had mutiple abortions now when they actually want to have a baby they can't. Not bring religion into but it looks to me like God is telling them look I already blessed you with mutiple babies but you killed them all. Why should I give you more? Or if you are atheist that is a classic case of karma at it's finest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I'm not. You're simply a liar.

I'm not sure on your views on the death penalty but I do hear a lot of pro abortion people are against the death penalty. Kind of backwards if you ask me. So death penalty aside tell me again why those unborn kids have to die because the sins of their parents? Did some guy already do that about 2000 years ago?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast