Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Let me pose this abortion question to the group

I'm going to pose this to the entire group. It dosen't matter if you are pro abortion or pro life. Let's say that you wife, girlfriend, mistress, or any woman that you dealt with got pregnant by you and had an abortion behind your back without your knowledge or consent. How would you react?
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-26-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I was going to answer this question then I thought. Veggie doesn't deserve an answer if he is going to continue to frame the whole debate as "pro-abortion". NO ONE is pro-abortion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was going to answer this question then I thought. Veggie doesn't deserve an answer if he is going to continue to frame the whole debate as "pro-abortion". NO ONE is pro-abortion.

Forget the pro abortion part. If you wife had an abortion behind your back how would you feel?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is only for pro lifers and pro abortionists.
    Being that I'm pro choice, this question isn't for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is only for pro lifers and pro abortionists.
    Being that I'm pro choice, this question isn't for me.

The question was targeted to any male who has sex with a female(s)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't the question more about lying to the other person more than an abortion issue?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The question was targeted to any male who has sex with a female(s)

Oh. My bad. I figured since you only mentioned pro lifer and pro abortionists you didn't want any pro choicers answering.

I'm with this Jon fellow. I'd be most choked at the fact she lied to me. The fact it's something as big as abortion would mean any relationship is over. If she can't even be honest about that, well...

SCF Rewards
    Country

isn't the question more about lying to the other person more than an abortion issue?

bingo!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I also dislike the continued use of the term pro abortion which we've discussed in the past. However, I will not keep me from answering the question.

My reaction could vary, but I'd guess that typically I would be upset that I wasn't at least informed so a conversation could happen about the pregnancy. I think women owe that to the person who helped conceive in most cases. I think I'd be more upset if the woman was someone who I was in a relationship with than if it were a one night stand type of thing. Although I've never been in that situation so maybe the relationship I had with the woman wouldn't matter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Isn't the question more about lying to the other person more than an abortion issue?

I agree.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast