Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Stand your ground laws still stand 1 year after Trayvon Martin's murder

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I wasn't aware of a conviction yet!? Or a trial yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterx View Post
    I wasn't aware of a conviction yet!? Or a trial yet?
    I wasn't aware of OJ Simpson being convicted of killing Nicole either but everyone brands him as a murderer too.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-26-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Robert Blake too. What do these cases have to do with this case? Different variables here.

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I wasn't aware of OJ Simpson being convicted of killing Nicole either but everyone brands him as a murderer too.
    As usual, you're comparing apples to oranges. The guy hasn't even been on trial yet, and unless you're just going to ignore any facts presented, those haven't been heard yet either.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    So it's 1-1. Tie game!
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    As usual, you're comparing apples to oranges. The guy hasn't even been on trial yet, and unless you're just going to ignore any facts presented, those haven't been heard yet either.

That's what I was sayin'!

As far as the stand your ground law not being lifted... why would it be? People have a right to defend and their home.

Isn't Orenthal James in the CrowBar Hotel for 18 ??? I thought he got 18 years for his threats and forgery with his Sports Memorabilia.

And why do they have to change the law? Just because one person might used it wrong does not mean that they have to rewrite it.

On the cool I don't have a problem with anyone using lethal force if they are defending their life of the life of someone else. I do have a problem with a coward mudering an innocent child and hiding behind a legal loophole.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-27-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast