Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Regardless of how the Martin case turns out, it isn't justification to remove the stand your ground law. If a law is misused it doesn't invalidate the law.

SCF Rewards
    Country

On the cool I don't have a problem with anyone using lethal force if they are defending their life of the life of someone else. I do have a problem with a coward mudering an innocent childing and hiding behind a legal loophole.

Could you link that story then?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Could you link that story then?

If you don't know the story by now me linking it isn't going to make a bit of difference.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you don't know the story by now me linking it isn't going to make a bit of difference.

Well, I'm familiar with the story you posted. But I'm not familiar with this part of the story - "I do have a problem with a coward mudering an innocent childing and hiding behind a legal loophole." Unless you KNOW something the rest of America doesn't... Forgive me, I'm more of a facts kinda guy, and they're not out yet.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, I'm familiar with the story you posted. But I'm not familiar with this part of the story - "I do have a problem with a coward mudering an innocent childing and hiding behind a legal loophole." Unless you KNOW something the rest of America doesn't... Forgive me, I'm more of a facts kinda guy, and they're not out yet.

Already fought this fight. You are wasting your time.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Already fought this fight. You are wasting your time.

I tried as well, he really believes that's what he's saying is the 100% absolute truth, despite any sort of facts shown. He thinks Zimmerman just shot him for no reason. If Martin wasn't black, there might've been 1 thread posted about the story, and that would've been it, though.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried as well, he really believes that's what he's saying is the 100% absolute truth, despite any sort of facts shown. He thinks Zimmerman just shot him for no reason. If Martin wasn't black, there might've been 1 thread posted about the story, and that would've been it, though.

If Martin was white and Zimmerman were black Zimmerman would have already been hanging from a tree somewhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And in other news...the "Million Hoodie March" only drew a couple hundred people:

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/02/26...-martin-death/

Martin's own race doesn't even care about this story anymore.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If Martin was white and Zimmerman were black Zimmerman would have already been hanging from a tree somewhere.

Not even close to being true, I hope you really don't believe that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not even close to being true, I hope you really don't believe that.

I'm not sure where you live at but that's how things are done here in good ole amerikkka.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast