Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Phillies and Blue Jays Spring Training best spots to get in person autographs?

Hey guys I am going to spring training and will be at Phillies and Blue Jays spring training complexes so I am wondering what parts of the field are the best to get autographs as well as whicg place is the best area to get seating to potentially get in game autographs? Thanks! Dave

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blue jays is obvious- on the ends of the concourse in the OF corners there is a down staircase, an "autograph well" and players have to run by there on the way in and our of the clubhouse. You'll see people crowded around gaps in the fence, you can't miss it. Your seating doesn't matter much here.

Phillies stadium you want to be in sections 119 and 120 and the players will sign there as they finish warmups and/or when they are lifted from the lineup.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When it comes to the Phillies, I suggest trying to get tickets in the first few rows of sections 118, 119 and 120 because after 12:20, security only allows ticketed fans with seats in those first few rows to get up there. And the 20 minutes or so before the game is the absolute best time to get autographs as a lot of people sign. Also, as players exit the game, they may sign in section 120 as they head back to the locker room. Also following the game a handful of guys will sign in the sections mentioned above and the crowd is usually smaller and security is banning people from getting down there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

*security IS NOT banning people from getting down there i meant to say

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Thanks everybody!