Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    06saints--thats fine with me if you want to post it up. I will send cards out tomorrow.
    Bobby Leonard

I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

Do you have any packers? I have about 50 i can get rid of.
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

jrawk1120-Yeah, give me names.
    Bobby Leonard

I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

Really any, I like Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Alex green and Cobb. but let me know what you have. don't have to go into details, just names.
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

jrawk1120--I have a few of all of those guys. How many toploaders?? How much dollar value do you need in trade for them? Pm me, thanks.
    Bobby Leonard

Closed only one deal for a small lot of used toploaders, still need more. thanks.
    Bobby Leonard

Do they have a preference on condition. I have a bunch some mint new with tape on them and some fair with tape different sizes. I have around 100+. Mostly normal size cards and a few GU sized. I also have magnetics and screw downs. I would be looking for Greg Salas cards or Bo Jackson. LMK, thanks.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

34BoJackson16-pm sent
    Bobby Leonard

I have about 115 that I can get rid of. So what packers cards would you be willing to trade. I don't know what a fair amount of trade would be.
    Hidden Content

jrawk1120--pm sent
    Bobby Leonard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast