Dennis Rodman is going to North Korea

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...GFnZQ--;_ylv=3

From the Associated Press:

Flamboyant former NBA star Dennis Rodman is heading to North Korea with the VICE media company ó tattoos, piercings, bad-boy reputation and all.

The American known as "The Worm" is set to arrive Tuesday in Pyongyang, becoming an unlikely ambassador for sports diplomacy at a time of heightened tensions between the U.S. and North Korea.

Rodman, three members of the Harlem Globetrotters basketball team, a VICE correspondent and a production crew from the company are visiting North Korea to shoot footage for a new TV show set to air on HBO in early April, VICE told The Associated Press in an exclusive interview before the group's departure from Beijing. [...]

VICE said the Americans hope to engage in a little "basketball diplomacy" in North Korea by running a basketball camp for children and playing pickup games with locals ó and by competing alongside North Korea's top athletes for a game Rodman said he hopes leader Kim Jong Un will attend.

"Is sending the Harlem Globetrotters and Dennis Rodman to the DPRK strange? In a word, yes," said Shane Smith, the VICE founder who is host of the upcoming series. "But finding common ground on the basketball court is a beautiful thing."
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I thought he was making a comeback :)
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Can he stay there? Please?

Hidden Content
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
    Collecting: Mike Dunleavy | Avery Johnson | Marreese Speights
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content