Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1

    The addiction continues,another Magic blaster.

    I'll list mini's,rc's,sp's,inserts,and the ottergraph.

    Mini's.

    emmitt smith 46

    jeremy kerley 55

    daryl richardson 56

    chris rainey rc 73

    dre kirkpatrick rc 101

    nick toon rc 164

    dexter mccluster 214

    rueben randle rc 26

    Rookies and Sp's next.

    kirk cousins rc 22

    devier posey rc 69

    doug martin rc 78

    robert turbin rc 87

    chris polk rc 92

    juron criner rc 111

    dwayne allen rc 114

    trent richardson rc 165

    coby fleener rc 192

    marvin mcnutt rc 195

    mark barron rc 197

    josh freeman sp 241

    brett favre sp 244

    charles woodson sp 271

    Inserts next.

    tom brady magical moments mm-tb

    torrey smith magical moments mm-ts

    mike wallace supernatural stars ss-mw

    patrick willis supernatural stars ss-pw

    robert griffin III rookie enchantment re-rg

    OTTERGRAPH NEXT.

    cedric benson 182

    Another decent magic blaster.Thanks for the read take care Steve.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  2. #2
    nice break steve!


    Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

  3. #3
    Hey do me a favor, i will give you 100 bucks go get me 5 blasters. All you do is pull Auto's.

    I cant pull an auto out of retail to save my life haha. Unless its gauranteed like contenders.
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  4. #4
    You've got the Magic touch!

    Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.



    Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

  5. #5
    If it's available for trade, could you please check my SCF inventory for the Emmitt Smith mini. Thanks.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

    -My unofficial Emmitt card count: 3,929/5,792 = 67% (different cards as of 3/5/14).(#ed=1,267, gu=467, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Maybe it's a regional thing,I've bought 15 blasters now and have gotten 8 autographs 3 of the boxes that didn't have auto's had 2 pigskin parallel mini's to 50 and one historical coin numbered to 25,so basically 11 of the 15 were pretty good and I got skunked on 4,I'll take that out of retail anyday.

    Thanks guys and NSBII THE emmitt is for trade,I'll look at your bucket sometime tonight.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Hey Steve,

    If that Cedric Benson is in his Packer Uni I would be interested in it. I'm pretty sure he is but figured I'd say something. Here's the bucket http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i7/bodhell/

    Let me know if you happen to see anything for it
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Styles Clash View Post
    Hey Steve,

    If that Cedric Benson is in his Packer Uni I would be interested in it. I'm pretty sure he is but figured I'd say something. Here's the bucket http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i7/bodhell/

    Let me know if you happen to see anything for it
    Yes he is in a Packers uniform I'll check your bucket now.

    I liked these 2 the prince amakumara gold standard auto and the jerrel jernigan leaf ltd patch auto,let me know what we can do,I'm not opposed to adding stuff.Talk to you later Steve.
    Last edited by spuds1961; 02-26-2013 at 11:27 PM.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Maybe it's a regional thing,I've bought 15 blasters now and have gotten 8 autographs 3 of the boxes that didn't have auto's had 2 pigskin parallel mini's to 50 and one historical coin numbered to 25,so basically 11 of the 15 were pretty good and I got skunked on 4,I'll take that out of retail anyday.

    Thanks guys and NSBII THE emmitt is for trade,I'll look at your bucket sometime tonight.
    WOW. That is awesome.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Yes he is in a Packers uniform I'll check your bucket now.

    I liked these 2 the prince amakumara gold standard auto and the jerrel jernigan leaf ltd patch auto,let me know what we can do,I'm not opposed to adding stuff.Talk to you later Steve.
    Do you have a bucket I can browse man?
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •