Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Steve, what Tom Brady cards have you pulled from Magic (short of the one from this blaster)? I could use all but the SP from the base set.

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Hey do me a favor, i will give you 100 bucks go get me 5 blasters. All you do is pull Auto's.

I cant pull an auto out of retail to save my life haha. Unless its gauranteed like contenders.
    No joke. I think I have opened six with ZERO autos.
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paragon11 View Post
    Steve, what Tom Brady cards have you pulled from Magic (short of the one from this blaster)? I could use all but the SP from the base set.

Terry
    Hi Terry other than base I have a charismatic combos with Brady/Welker.From 2010 magic I have a Brady magical moments mm-12.Let me know if you need them I collect Giants.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Looks like I should go to walmart and bust a blaster I seem to always pull an auto after reading about you doing it! haha
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Hi Terry other than base I have a charismatic combos with Brady/Welker.From 2010 magic I have a Brady magical moments mm-12.Let me know if you need them I collect Giants.
    I need the Brady/Welker Combos card for sure. We can do a 1 for 1 PWE non machinable trade if that's cool with you.

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

I need the Brady/Welker Combos card for sure. We can do a 1 for 1 PWE non machinable trade if that's cool with you.

Terry
    Sounds good to me,talk to you later Steve
    All my teams stink.

Hey Steve not sure if you missed me asking but if you have a bucket please PM me it and I'll take a look and see if we can work a trade out for those 2. Thanks!

Justin
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Styles Clash View Post
    Hey Steve not sure if you missed me asking but if you have a bucket please PM me it and I'll take a look and see if we can work a trade out for those 2. Thanks!

Justin
    Sorry Justin no bucket,but let me know what you're collecting nowadays and I'll pm you a little list of what I have,take care Steve.
    All my teams stink.

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Sounds good to me,talk to you later Steve
    Any Giants you are looking for in particular? I probably have some 2012 Topps Chrome Giant player I can send ya for the Brady/Welker card.

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Any Giants you are looking for in particular? I probably have some 2012 Topps Chrome Giant player I can send ya for the Brady/Welker card.

Terry
    Hakeem Nicks,David Wilson,or Eli Manning.
    All my teams stink.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast