high end multi sport for trade lets do some tradin

moved
    Last edited by SportsCardMIKE; 02-28-2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: deleted thread
    My bucket is IMMACULATELY ORGANIZED, Feel free to look! Please let me know if something interests you. I collect basketball especially SUPERSTAR and HOF. As well as HOF Chicago Cubs PATCHES and AUTOS.IHidden Content

bump cmon now anyone????
    My bucket is IMMACULATELY ORGANIZED, Feel free to look! Please let me know if something interests you. I collect basketball especially SUPERSTAR and HOF. As well as HOF Chicago Cubs PATCHES and AUTOS.IHidden Content

up for the night......................still tradin

still want to trade people lets go........bump

I am still looking to buy more lol
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

really only want to trade for now. do you have more high end besides whats in your PB?