Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Minnesota Gophers upset #1 Indiana

Congrats to my Minnesota Gophers for finally playing up to their full potential once again and knocking off Indiana earlier tonight! The energy in The Barn tonight was awesome!
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content

Watched the second half! Awesome upset
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Always nice to see the former Wildcat Tubby succeed.

This was an awesome game. There were more upsets last night, all of them really good games.

Great win by the Gophers last night. There are no runaway #1 team in college basketball this year. Every team is beatable.
    NOT doing 50/50s nor consignments!

I totally agree there is no #1 team and I think the Big Dance is wide open this year. I mean just check out tonight Michigan loses to Penn State, Arizona lost to USC, and the Hoyas barely escaped losing to UConn. I will say though if the Jayhawks don't make it - I hope Miami or the Zags make a good run at it.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

I would love to see a Mid major team like the Zags win it all!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Amazing win...I couldn't believe it when I got the text update, considering all the losses the Gophers have compiled in recent weeks. Glad to see them show they aren't completely dead in the water!

And Duke just lost to Virginia - yes no clear top spot . . .
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Gonzaga looks like they could be going to the top!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast