Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Players or sets that were once hot but now are not

Post any players or sets that were once hot and were what everyone wanted but are now either ice cold or sell for a fraction of what they once did.

How about all these busts?

Kwame Brown
    Darko Milicic
    Keith Van Horn
    Greg Oden
    Adam Morrison
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

J. Wall
    Feddette
    Reddick
    T. Evens

This list can go on and on..........
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Dee Brown
    Harold Miner
    Richard Dumas

Anthony davis is dropping in price

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Darius Miles
    Tmac

Not sure about sets.

Or how about these guys - all had decent to nice careers, but compared to when they were really hot:

Vince Carter
    Jason Williams
    Jason Richardson
    Yao Ming
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Steve Francis can go on the list too, Jay Williams, Elton Brand, Ben Gordon, Tyrus Thomas :D
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Or how about these guys - all had decent to nice careers, but compared to when they were really hot:

Vince Carter
    Jason Williams
    Jason Richardson
    Yao Ming
    That SP Authentic card was insanely hot after Vince Carter won the Slam Dunk contest. The rest of the cards in that set were good sellers as well. I sold a Bonzi Wells #D rookie card from that set for $30 on eBay...it was numbered to like 1999 copies.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Turner, Beasely, D Williams. The number two picks are struggling!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    That SP Authentic card was insanely hot after Vince Carter won the Slam Dunk contest. The rest of the cards in that set were good sellers as well. I sold a Bonzi Wells #D rookie card from that set for $30 on eBay...it was numbered to like 1999 copies.
    For sure, and the SPx sold highly as well. I was trading online regularly back in those days almost as much as I do now, and folks wanted everything SP and Vince. (And GUs, which were still something of a novelty then before production upped *tremendously* in 2001-02 products.)
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast