Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Michael Olowokandi

The guy was the #1 pick in a draft with Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, and Dirk. His stuff was hot out of the gate but quickly faded as he wasn't #1 material.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

[QUOTE=pwaldo;12540893]Michael Olowokandi

The guy was the #1 pick in a draft with Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, and Dirk. His stuff was hot out of the gate but quickly faded as he wasn't #1 material.[/QUOTE]
    Oh man! great choice. His girlfriend was even on "Basketball Wives".

So many draft busts....just crazy how some people just never panned out.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

[QUOTE=bdoody42;12542139]So many draft busts....just crazy how some people just never panned out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, definitely. This list is bigger than guys who actually made it and sustained it.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, AI, Durant, Westbrook
    Chicago Cubs, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

For sets I remember the 1997-98 Fleer Ultra set being hugely popular at the time because of a new feature: short printed rookies. The Tim Duncan and Keith Van Horn booked for $40-$50 each. This obliterated any non short print rookies just like how #D rookies took the wind out of the sails from the sp ones. Now I don't think anybody even cares about a rookie card unless it is #D no matter how short printed the card was since all the non numbered rookies have taken a huge tumble in value.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

[QUOTE=pwaldo;12538198][B]Post any players or sets that were once hot and were what everyone wanted but are now either ice cold or sell for a fraction of what they once did. [/B]

How about all these busts?

Kwame Brown
    Darko Milicic
    Keith Van Horn
    Greg Oden
    Adam Morrison[/QUOTE]

Van Horn was never a bust.

Bust might be too harsh of a word, but he certainly did not live up to the Larry Bird hype he got at the time.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!
    I NO LONGER COLLECT OR SUPPORT KEVIN DURANT! HE IS THE ONE EX-THUNDER PLAYER I WILL NO LONGER TAKE CARDS OF!

[QUOTE=DunkingDurant35;12545089]Bust might be too harsh of a word, but he certainly did not live up to the Larry Bird hype he got at the time.[/QUOTE]

Everytime a white guys gets the Bird comparison they struggle. Van Horn and Morisson lol
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

I dont think J. Kidd or S. Nash EVER were hot for some reason
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12