Attn: Columbus members. Question about the Jackets home games.

Do they sell game used gear at the games, specifically socks? I'll be in town for the Arnold Classic and have tickets to Sundays game vs the Avalanche.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

I haven't been to a game this year, but I only remember seeing game-used stuff at their Fan Fest events. Could be wrong, but I don't recall seeing any of the sort there.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Last year when I went to see them play the Ducks, it's not in their shop but on the main level, they have a booth there and the have sticks, pants, gloves, helmets etc. they are really cheap in my opinion. They had a Steve Mason stick for 75.00 and Nash sticks for 200 or 250 can't really remember but I can assure you it is cheap. You just have to walk the main floor and you'll find the booth there.

Best thing to do is call the Blue Line and ask them before you go.

614-246-3200
    Hidden Content

EVERYTHING
    in bucket is for sale

Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    ? I'll be in town for the Arnold Classic.
    With my boy Branch sitting this one out, go Dexter!!!!
    Hidden Content
    #1 Collection: Barrasso - Need any and all!
    #2 Collection : Ron Hextall
    Most Wanted Card : Tom Barrasso ITG Decades 90's MEGA GOALIE. Will pay well!