Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Wild Ron Swanson Auto In My Mailbox.

Took about a month for this 8x10 and a second for a friend to arrive from the legendary Nick Offerman.

Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Russell Martin, Ryan Getzlaf. Want any Getzlaf Dominion card, hits/serial #'d cards of all 4 guys. Hidden Content here. Working on 2008 Spectrum Swatches Rainbow of Martin, down to Hidden Content . Hidden Content w/ Dominion needs. General Hidden Content . Hidden Content . Usually have stuff not pictured so ask away.

That is a really cool auto to get. Love him in Parks and Rec
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Dustin Tokarski-Paul Bissonnette

That's great. I got one from him that says,"Bacon=Freedom".
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    That's great. I got one from him that says,"Bacon=Freedom".
    Sweet! That's a sick inscription!
    Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Russell Martin, Ryan Getzlaf. Want any Getzlaf Dominion card, hits/serial #'d cards of all 4 guys. Hidden Content here. Working on 2008 Spectrum Swatches Rainbow of Martin, down to Hidden Content . Hidden Content w/ Dominion needs. General Hidden Content . Hidden Content . Usually have stuff not pictured so ask away.

Please tell me how I can get one of these.

Scott F
    Mariano Rivera Super Collector. Always buying rare Mo's - PSA's, Auto's, Patches, Printing Plates, or any other rare Mo's. I PAY MORE THAN ANYONE FOR MARIANO'S I NEED.

You can e-mail him here with your TTM request.

lee.offermanwoodshop@gmail.com

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by forgerelli View Post
    Please tell me how I can get one of these.

Scott F

If anybody gets a success, please post it in this thread!

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by GregZakwin View Post
    You can e-mail him here with your TTM request.

lee.offermanwoodshop@gmail.com

Greg

You just emailed him and asked for a signed photo? That's it? I thought I'd have to send in a video of me wrestling a bear or something.

Scott F
    Mariano Rivera Super Collector. Always buying rare Mo's - PSA's, Auto's, Patches, Printing Plates, or any other rare Mo's. I PAY MORE THAN ANYONE FOR MARIANO'S I NEED.

Yup yup. No bear wrestling needed, though I think we'd all like to see that video. ;)

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by forgerelli View Post
    You just emailed him and asked for a signed photo? That's it? I thought I'd have to send in a video of me wrestling a bear or something.

Scott F

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast