Fs/ft justin upton 2006 bowman chrome auto bgs 9.5/10 for sale 17 available

I have decided to sell some of my Justin Upton 2006 Bowman Chrome Auto BGS 9.5/10's. I have 17 of them available. Sub grades very so let me know if there are specific subgrades you are looking for. I do not have any with all 9.5 sub grades or better available. I am looking to get $175 or Best Offer on each of these. Let me know if you would like me to send you a picture of any specific subgrades you are interested in. Otherwise all the BGS holders are in great condition with minimal scratches or scoughing on the cases.

As for trade I will check buckets for prospects and Andrew Luck Autos.
    Last edited by wolters03; 03-05-2013 at 11:29 PM.
    I collect Justin Upton, and Minnesota Twins Prospects. Always looking for other prospects as well.

Hidden Content

Prices lowered come and get'em!
    I collect Justin Upton, and Minnesota Twins Prospects. Always looking for other prospects as well.

Hidden Content

Bump for the night. Prices lowered.

Hidden Content

17 huh? Ive got some high end Lucks.. are you also trading/selling that black billy hamilton? please cmb..
    I collect Lamar Miller(football) and Billy Hamilton(baseball)- Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGriffin3 View Post
    17 huh? Ive got some high end Lucks.. are you also trading/selling that black billy hamilton? please cmb..
    PM Sent to you LuckyGriffin3

Hidden Content

Cmb for a trade
    Trading for High End cards from all sports!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers14 View Post
    Cmb for a trade
    PM sent to you Bronx.

Hidden Content

7 of them are gone. I have 10 left who is interested?

Hidden Content