Poll: Which is the bigger sin in God's eyes?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 143
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Rules are rules....like them or not, they were made to be obeyed. This was your quote Alex so whatever your beliefs are you follow every rule?? Instead of whining about how we must obey rules please enlighten us of your beilef and rules and how you abide by them or break them.And again every thread you havehad still only argues about sex.
    AJ, once again you forget that I don't follow your rules since I don't believe in them.....that's why I'm not a christian.

    The only rules I follow are societal rules.....I am part of society.

    Now....do I follow EVERY societal rules? NO.

    But it's not the same as religious rules, I'll explain.

    In the eyes of god....every sin is the same, here; I'll show you the passages in the bible where it says that:

    For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. - James 2:10

    Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. - 1st John 3:4-5

    Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. -1st Corinthians 6:9-10

    ^Here you can see that God does NOT care how small or big your sin is....it's all the same and the sinners will NOT inherit the kingdom of god!

    As for societal rules and laws.....there IS a difference.

    Some rules are more strict than others, some crimes are just not as significant as others.


    This is the big difference AJ.

    While I can in fact break certain small societal rules....you are not able to break ANY religious rules since they are all equal in god's eyes.


    Do you know how unfair that is?

    Why not join my side AJ? (LOLOLOL, I couldn't resist, I'm joking about that)


    Seriously though, this is the contract you have signed. You signed it with your "soul", I did sign it once but then I broke the contract since I saw that it didn't make sense, and more than likely the contract maker does not exists.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 03-01-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  2. #102


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,759
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Umm...you do realize sinning doesn't make you a "sinner" who will not inherit the Kingdom. Constantly and diberately sinning makes you a sinner.

  3. #103
    Hey madman did i ever say I was a christian? I live my life how i see fit regardless of religion and other beliefs.I did not sign anything,but you might want to sign into a care facility because i think you are slowly losing touch with reality in your crusade to prove to us that you know christianity but don't practice it.See you ramble so much you don't even pay attention to what people say you just hop up on your Jim Baker or benny Hinn platform or have at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    AJ, once again you forget that I don't follow your rules since I don't believe in them.....that's why I'm not a christian.

    The only rules I follow are societal rules.....I am part of society.

    Now....do I follow EVERY societal rules? NO.

    But it's not the same as religious rules, I'll explain.

    In the eyes of god....every sin is the same, here; I'll show you the passages in the bible where it says that:

    For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. - James 2:10

    Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. - 1st John 3:4-5

    Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. -1st Corinthians 6:9-10

    ^Here you can see that God does NOT care how small or big your sin is....it's all the same and the sinners will NOT inherit the kingdom of god!

    As for societal rules and laws.....there IS a difference.

    Some rules are more strict than others, some crimes are just not as significant as others.


    This is the big difference AJ.

    While I can in fact break certain small societal rules....you are not able to break ANY religious rules since they are all equal in god's eyes.


    Do you know how unfair that is?

    Why not join my side AJ? (LOLOLOL, I couldn't resist, I'm joking about that)


    Seriously though, this is the contract you have signed. You signed it with your "soul", I did sign it once but then I broke the contract since I saw that it didn't make sense, and more than likely the contract maker does not exists.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  4. #104
    And just in case I am in the eyes or a "supreme being" I participated in some internet porn today and got the old George Constanza urge.Once done I was quite happy and the clouds did not roll in,i was not struck by lightning and the rules committe did not knock down my door.Today was a good day
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  5. #105


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,759
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yeah, I don't know about his knowledge. Someone taught him this stuff, but no Christian did.

    I think alex is what happens when you take more information about Christianity from atheists than Christians.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Hey madman did i ever say I was a christian? I live my life how i see fit regardless of religion and other beliefs.I did not sign anything,but you might want to sign into a care facility because i think you are slowly losing touch with reality in your crusade to prove to us that you know christianity but don't practice it.See you ramble so much you don't even pay attention to what people say you just hop up on your Jim Baker or benny Hinn platform or have at it.
    So, you are indeed not a christian?

    I apologize for branding you as one without confirmation.

    Then again, I don't recall any post in which you have implicitly said you were NOT a christian.

    Either way, if you say that you're not, than that's what I will believe.

    My post is still in fact valid for any christian on here though.

    And yes AJ, I do know christianity VERY WELL, I was a christian for 15 years, I went to church 2-3 times a week, I went on religious retreats, and I was a "committed" believer the majority of those 15 years.

    So, I do think that I am more than qualified to talk about christianity even though I'm not a christian anymore.

    Once again though....I'm sorry for labeling you as something you are not.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  7. #107
    Alex sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses.If you were a Christian for 15 years how does that make you an expert on the subject? You have gone off on this thread which has me confused.Seems like your putting YOUR opinion and spin on christianity.And again why do you harp on it?Do you just want to be able to call chrisitans hipocrits or do you just want to jam your visions down our throats.Most times you have good points but now like I get ridiculed for you have fallen off the thread purpose.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  8. #108


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,759
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Alex, your posts on the beliefs of Christians are misleading. Very few are true.
    What you are trying to feed us as Christian dogma is actually atheist dogma regarding Christianity.

    You may have had a root in Christianity at one point, but you have about a third grade understanding of everything you bring up. The worst part is whenever someone explains it to you, you don't admit your mistake, you just leave and start a new thread that's basically the same as the last one.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Alex sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses.If you were a Christian for 15 years how does that make you an expert on the subject? You have gone off on this thread which has me confused.Seems like your putting YOUR opinion and spin on christianity.And again why do you harp on it?Do you just want to be able to call chrisitans hipocrits or do you just want to jam your visions down our throats.Most times you have good points but now like I get ridiculed for you have fallen off the thread purpose.
    Not so.

    I have quoted the bible.

    Nothing I have said is my "opinion" on christianity, it's what it is.

    When one becomes a chrisitan they "accept" Jesus as their lord and savior (this is what I meant by signing a contract with your soul).

    As a christian you are obliged to follow the rules within the bible, I have shown what those rules are and how in god's eyes those rules are all equal to themselves....furthermore I have shown what will happen if you don't follow those rules.

    So AJ, what part of my post confuses you?

    Which part makes you think this is my "opinion" on christianity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Alex, your posts on the beliefs of Christians are misleading. Very few are true.
    Not true.

    What part?

    Everything I posted is confirmed by the bible.

    A sin is equal in god's eyes, if you break the law you will not inherit the kingdom of god....pretty simple to understand!
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  10. #110


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,759
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    What part?

    Everything I posted is confirmed by the bible.

    A sin is equal in god's eyes, if you break the law you will not inherit the kingdom of god....pretty simple to understand!
    That part. It is quite simple to understand, though you don't.
    You see, there is no way to live life without sinning. It's impossible. The bible tells us this.
    The bible also says humans, who can't avoid sin remember, can inherit God's kingdom.
    This tells me that the "sin once you go to hell" theory you're trying to sell as the Christian belief is outright crap.

    Simply put, you understand the words, but not the actual message.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •