Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Which is the bigger sin in God's eyes?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • Having an abortion

4 25.00%
  • Committing a homosexual act

1 6.25%
  • Both are equal in God's eyes

4 25.00%
  • Neither

8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Thank you Wick my words exactly Alex just keeps avoiding it when I say it.It is the same thing every post when it comes to religion.
    Alex, your posts on the beliefs of Christians are misleading. Very few are true.
    What you are trying to feed us as Christian dogma is actually atheist dogma regarding Christianity.

You may have had a root in Christianity at one point, but you have about a third grade understanding of everything you bring up. The worst part is whenever someone explains it to you, you don't admit your mistake, you just leave and start a new thread that's basically the same as the last one.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As long as he believes one sin makes a sinner, he's not going to listen.

One sin makes a sinner as much as one poem makes a poet or one picture makes a photographer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, you are so far off, well maybe that is not fair, how about, you are so far away from my views, but when does Jesus say you have to follow the NT? when does Jesus mention the NT? You do realize Jesus did not write this?
    You do realize the NT has been revised twice and was created by man, not God, , under Roman rule hundreds of years after they are said to be written?

I think you should understand more about the different views of what we label as Christianity, before you label them all the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One sin makes a sinner as much as one poem makes a poet or one picture makes a photographer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What I said is that there are laws, breaking said laws is a sin.

Sins are all equal in god's eyes....no matter how small you may think it is.

If one does not ask for forgiveness, that ONE sin will accumulate into more sins, thus becoming a sinner.....sometimes without you even knowing such as LUST!

I asked you before how does one know when one is indulging in lust? YOU don't know! And yet Lust is a sin, and some christians are sinning without knowing and not asking for forgiveness for said sins.

This is what I mean when I say these rules are ridiculous!

And AJ.....why do you care? You're not a christian remember? Or are you just here to disagree with anything and everything I say without any consideration?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Asking forgiveness is as simple as regretting your actions and showing remorse.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't disagree with you on everything but when you speak like you know something and don't i will add my 2 cents.You ask why I care but I have asked you 10 times over WHY DO YOU CARE IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN????????????You avoid questions asked and top them off with more questions of your own.Answer what is asked once in a while instead iof yelling from your perch
    What I said is that there are laws, breaking said laws is a sin.

Sins are all equal in god's eyes....no matter how small you may think it is.

If one does not ask for forgiveness, that ONE sin will accumulate into more sins, thus becoming a sinner.....sometimes without you even knowing such as LUST!

I asked you before how does one know when one is indulging in lust? YOU don't know! And yet Lust is a sin, and some christians are sinning without knowing and not asking for forgiveness for said sins.

This is what I mean when I say these rules are ridiculous!

And AJ.....why do you care? You're not a christian remember? Or are you just here to disagree with anything and everything I say without any consideration?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You ask why I care but I have asked you 10 times over WHY DO YOU CARE IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN????????????You avoid questions asked and top them off with more questions of your own.Answer what is asked once in a while instead iof yelling from your perch

Then you are guilty of either not reading past comments or ignoring them....since I have already answered this question in the past.

I care because it matters.

Because I live in a country flooded with self righteous christians who spew their nonsense at all of us while they are as guilty of the same sins they claim the rest of us are.

Because one of my goals is to advocate AGAINST christianity along all other religions in a manner using logic and reason to dispute their claims.

This goal is not to convert these people, but to simply counterbalance and challenge them.

I answer any question which I deem necessary to answer.

So, as a non-christian AJ, why do you care what christianity has to say in this issue?

You are in an apathetic area here, while I am not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I am in a peaceful area happy with my life and the people in it.Yes this country is flooded with slef righteous PEOPLE,you just use the Christians as a crutch for your crusade for whatever it is you doing or trying to prove.That's why I asked you a while back if there was a country that woulod be more suitable for your needs.You said you loved America and that was a quote.So love it try to change some things but slow down on your tirades your going to have a heartattack at a young age.Your a broken record.
    Then you are guilty of either not reading past comments or ignoring them....since I have already answered this question in the past.

I care because it matters.

Because I live in a country flooded with self righteous christians who spew their nonsense at all of us while they are as guilty of the same sins they claim the rest of us are.

Because one of my goals is to advocate AGAINST christianity along all other religions in a manner using logic and reason to dispute their claims.

This goal is not to convert these people, but to simply counterbalance and challenge them.

I answer any question which I deem necessary to answer.

So, as a non-christian AJ, why do you care what christianity has to say in this issue?

You are in an apathetic area here, while I am not.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

alex, if you're not apathetic, why have you only learned 1/3 of everything you bring up?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast