Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post School suspends boy aged 7 two days for biting his pastry into the "shape of a gun"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shape-gun.html

A seven-year-old boy was suspended from school on Thursday after biting his breakfast pastry into a shape that his teacher thought looked like a gun.

Josh Welch, a second-grader at Park Elementary School in Baltimore, said he was trying to nibble his strawberry snack into a mountain.

But when his teacher saw what he had done, the boy says she got 'pretty mad' and he knew he was 'in big trouble.' Josh was suspended for two days.

Josh's dad was called by the school and informed that his son had been suspended for two days.

The school sent home a letter with every student informing parents that: 'A student used food to make an inappropriate gesture.'

Josh, who suffers from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and enjoys art classes, told Fox 45 that his actions were innocent.

'It was already a rectangle and I just kept on biting it and biting it and tore off the top and it kinda looked like a gun but it wasn't.

'All I was trying to do was turn it into a mountain but, it didn't look like a mountain really and it turned out to be a gun kinda,' the seven-year-old recalled.

The boy's dad found the incident ridiculous. 'I would almost call it insanity. I mean with all the potential issues that could be dealt with at school, real threats, bullies, whatever the real issue is, it's a pastry.., Ya know?' he said.

The school refused to comment due to privacy issues. The boy's father said the school claimed Josh had said 'Bang! Bang!' while holding the pastry, according to Fox News.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't care if he did say bang bang, this is ridiculous.

Is it politically incorrect if I call this story retarded?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Gotta love the school systems today.

I remember back when I was in Elementary school in the 90's, we would bring cap guns and squirt guns to play cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians at recess. I'd hate to see what would happen if kids tried to have innocent fun like that today.

I like how the school even sent home a letter how ridiculous.

Dear Parents,

Little Timmy bit his pop-tart into a banned shape and has been removed from school

Sincerely
    School Staff

FREAKING JOKE what this world is coming to when you can't even eat a pop-tart without making it a federal case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This is getting totally out of control.Are people really this dense and sensitive?