Now more than 7,600 HOFers, inserts, stars, RC, SPs and more...just $0.05 each

MORE THAN 1,200 CARDS ADDED ON FEB. 27 AND THOUSANDS MORE COMING SOON!!

All cards are just $0.05 each.

List here: http://www.sportscardforum.com/entri...%28Baseball%29

Shipping:
    1-2 cards: $1 shipping in PWE
    3-20 cards: $2.25 shipping
    21-40 cards: $2.50 shipping
    41-59 cards: $2.75 shipping
    60-75 cards: $3.25 shipping
    76-100 cards: $3.75 shipping
    101-150 cards: $4.25 shipping
    151+: varies (but most are shipped flat-rate envelope at $5.35)

PayPal will be $0.50 extra for orders. I DO NOT accept PayPal gift, because I don't want to risk getting caught using it improperly and for both your and my protection.

I apologize, but I am no longer sending anywhere that is not the United States.

*pending
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

Any UD Yankee Stadium Legacy Cards?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Any UD Yankee Stadium Legacy Cards?
    Nope, sorry.
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

Bump

Up to 8,500 cards!

Bump