Buying older DAN MARINO autographs...1997-2001 ish

Hi guys I'm looking to add a nice Dan Marino or two for my non existent football pc lol....I'm looking for cards around 1997-2001ish. On card autographs. I would love something on card and hand numbered just like I was collecting ten years ago today..some ideas would be:

1. Skybox Autographics #/100 or #/50
    2. Quantum Leaf autographs and autograph memorabilia (I'm looking to buy any nice quantum leaf all-mellenium material auto patches if price is reasonable)
    3. Autograph helmet cards
    4. Autograph patch cards

Emails work best sthcornelius@aol.com , or PM me!!
    I am buying any rare Hasek cards.

trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Wow.... Looking for the good stuff!Best of luck! It tookm me over 6 years to find the 98 Blue Ink Autographics!
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Haha yes the good stuff! Too much sticker stuff these days and nothings eye popping. I use to own a bunch of very rare Marino autos back in 2000-2003 but sold them. I wouldn't mind picking up a few. Did you see that 2001 Quantum Leaf All Mellenium Materials autograph patch #/25 that sold on ebay a few months back??? Talk about a rare one that usually never surfaces.
    I am buying any rare Hasek cards.

Quote Originally Posted by sethdude111 View Post
    Haha yes the good stuff! Too much sticker stuff these days and nothings eye popping. I use to own a bunch of very rare Marino autos back in 2000-2003 but sold them. I wouldn't mind picking up a few. Did you see that 2001 Quantum Leaf All Mellenium Materials autograph patch #/25 that sold on ebay a few months back??? Talk about a rare one that usually never surfaces.
    Yep. It went pretty cheap too.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite