Panini Prizm Info

I called Panini today and asked the short print on basketball green prizm. The guy said 99 each is the short print, then quickly, and I mean quickly, said it will not be announced to the public. Interesting, Ain't it? Do you think honest mistake or quick cover up? I encourage you to call and ask, and tell us what they said.
    Last edited by hammybone; 02-27-2013 at 06:44 PM.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Taking that word, it sounds about right. There isn't a huge retail presence with that product - I could not find any at my retail stores in a city of 50,000 people - but these fell at a high enough rate that I figured they had a higher print run than the hobby golds.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I was hoping to get a prizm retail box from dacardworld but they just sold out before I was able to complete my order. Loving the look of the green prizms. Does anyone think they will get more stock? I'm about to email them directly to find out. There might not be too many boxes left haha.

i bought a retail box for 110, way too much for retail haha
    my bucket ft:

Hidden Content

looking for all Lebron true rcs bv under 100

Really out of 99, really. Are you sure about this? I would think if it was that low they would have numbered them.

PANINI doesn't release how many are in a SP run, my buddy who owns a shop and sits in on calls with Panini and that question get brought up a lot and they wont say the exact number of the SP. I'd rather them just number the cards than say its a SP.
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content