Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

high end for sale or trade

I prefer PayPal these days....
    If trading I need vintage mantle or gold and silver coins. I'm open to offers, lmk.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mickey mantle vintage cards and certified autographs. I am presently building the 1968 and 1975 topps sets.
    Pending Trade's:

To the top
    Hidden Content
    I collect mickey mantle vintage cards and certified autographs. I am presently building the 1968 and 1975 topps sets.
    Pending Trade's:

PM sent

~AJ
    Last edited by ajbraves25; 03-10-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    basefire25 = AIM
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have sold the following:
    Both tex buttons and printing plate, mantle 5x sterling, Jeter captain auto and Ruth dual game used.... everything still available for PayPal. Lmk, thanks.
    Hidden Content
    Pending Trade's:

Pm me a price on the Mantle "Timeless Teams" g/u
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Jeter/berra is gone.
    Hidden Content
    Pending Trade's:

Tulsan, off the trade subject, but can you PM me any advise on gold coins? I have been thinking about slowly getting some gold coinds/bars etc.. but not really sure how to go about this? I'm looking for something I can obtain, but if need be, not have any worries about it's authenticity if selling.
    thanks for your time man
    Skrb
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

PM me prices on these
    Yount au gu
    Jetter BTL au
    Dimaggio au
    54 robinson graded
    clemente rc graded
    mantle MCM sterling
    looking for HOF autos, HOF cut autos, Griffey Jr Autos, Puckett autos, Sandy Koufax autos and tough HOF GU.

Hidden Content

Yount 160
    Jeter btl. 360
    DiMaggio card. 275
    Robinson 200
    Clemente 225
    Mantle mcm. 100
    Hidden Content
    Pending Trade's:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast