Why Does Anyone Need to Read About Celebrities?

Having given up on trying to persuade Americans that taking guns away from law-abiding citizens will reduce the murder rate, Democrats have turned to their usual prohibitionary argument: "Why does anyone need (an...

More...

I'm beginning to think that these blogs are purposely stupid or just really bad jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by cultergeist
    Since when do Americans have to give the government an explanation for why they "need" something? If that's the test, I can think of a whole list of things I don't know why anyone needs.I don't know why anyone needs to burn an American flag at a protest. The point could be made just as well verbally.
    I don't know why anyone needs to read about the private lives of celebrities. Why can't we shut down the gossip rags?
    I don't know why anyone needs to vote. One vote has never made a difference in any federal election.
    I don't know why anyone needs to bicycle in a city.
    I don't know why anyone needs to have anal sex at a bathhouse. I won't stop them, but I don't know why anyone needs to do that.
    I don't know why anyone needs to go hiking in national parks, where they're constantly falling off cliffs, being buried in avalanches and getting lost -- all requiring taxpayer-funded rescue missions.

^What Cultergeist misses is that the reason why people say "I don't know why anyone needs an assault rifle" is because that particular item is not only a threat to oneself, but to anyone and everyone.

Comparing something that affects others to something that only affects the person in question is kinda dumb.

BTW Culter....

If you think you're getting away with that gay innuendo about the bathhouses you're wrong....or maybe you would like to go to said bathhouses?

I think even the straight guys might be turned off to see you there.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

Why are we posting articles of hate?
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That was innuendo? Looked pretty straightforward to me.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Ann Coulter is nothing but a fear monger! She is using her conservative views and hate of liberals to hate a fast buck. Why do you think she has the word "Liberal" on all her books!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha