Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Why Does Anyone Need to Read About Celebrities?

Having given up on trying to persuade Americans that taking guns away from law-abiding citizens will reduce the murder rate, Democrats have turned to their usual prohibitionary argument: "Why does anyone need (an...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm beginning to think that these blogs are purposely stupid or just really bad jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by cultergeist
    Since when do Americans have to give the government an explanation for why they "need" something? If that's the test, I can think of a whole list of things I don't know why anyone needs.I don't know why anyone needs to burn an American flag at a protest. The point could be made just as well verbally.
    I don't know why anyone needs to read about the private lives of celebrities. Why can't we shut down the gossip rags?
    I don't know why anyone needs to vote. One vote has never made a difference in any federal election.
    I don't know why anyone needs to bicycle in a city.
    I don't know why anyone needs to have anal sex at a bathhouse. I won't stop them, but I don't know why anyone needs to do that.
    I don't know why anyone needs to go hiking in national parks, where they're constantly falling off cliffs, being buried in avalanches and getting lost -- all requiring taxpayer-funded rescue missions.

^What Cultergeist misses is that the reason why people say "I don't know why anyone needs an assault rifle" is because that particular item is not only a threat to oneself, but to anyone and everyone.

Comparing something that affects others to something that only affects the person in question is kinda dumb.

BTW Culter....

If you think you're getting away with that gay innuendo about the bathhouses you're wrong....or maybe you would like to go to said bathhouses?

I think even the straight guys might be turned off to see you there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Why are we posting articles of hate?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That was innuendo? Looked pretty straightforward to me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Ann Coulter is nothing but a fear monger! She is using her conservative views and hate of liberals to hate a fast buck. Why do you think she has the word "Liberal" on all her books!