Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

Cool FOR SALE: Contenders Andrew Luck RC auto

This is the last time I will post this card on SCF for sale, I'd like to sell this card tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow, I am looking for paypal only, and I will accept the best offer I get tonight if its reasonable and get this card gone as it has just caused me more headaches than happiness, post your offer in this thread, not by PM, and if you offer the most it could be yours, I do have it listed on ebay already but I will end the auction on there if it sells here, not going to take less than $300 so please save those offers and both our time, if interested in it just post away, here is the card:

2012 Contenders Andrew Luck RC ON-CARD auto #201

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)
    Country

that top left dinged??

SCF Rewards
    Country

not dinged, just a little of the blue isnt sharp and the corner isnt even soft, just the blue wore off and is a little white spot there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Poord_it_down's Items on eBay

ill offer 300.00

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey sorry I fell asleep on the couch, on my way to bed but I am off from work tomorrow so I will be o here quite a bit, I will PM you tomorrow morning, thanks fot rhe reply