Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Watch Mike Milburys epic Alex Ovechkin trashing: Act like a man, for gods sake

Mike Milbury of NBC Sports Network has been one of Alex Ovechkins most consistent and caustic critics during the Washington Capitals stars career, whether its being critical of his hits or his attitude or comparing him to Chad Ochocinco or calling his game (and that of his nation) eurotrash or ...
    But Wednesday night Rivalry Night! on NBC Sports Network saw Milbury trash Ovechkins effort against the Philadelphia Flyers during the second intermission. Mom, Dad: Hide the kids.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...GFnZQ--;_ylv=3
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

The guy that beats up fans with a shoe, everybody.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

The only time Mike Milbury should be described as "epic" is when it is immediately followed by the word "failure".
    I collect:
    Jordan Eberle(Hidden Content ),Gagner,Price,and current Oilers!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by oilfan10 View Post
    The only time Mike Milbury should be described as "epic" is when it is immediately followed by the word "failure".
    Ha!! I love it.
    #1 Collection: Barrasso
    #2 Collection : Ron Hextall
    Other: Lemieux, Crosby, Wregget

I'm surprised everyone talks about how bad Milbury is, but no one make comments on Ovie plays on that particular game. Because I think that Milbury aside, Ovie should be ashamed. Just his move after the hight-stick is pretty bad in itself.
    My cards: Hidden Content

Wants
    : Spectrum cards, like MVP's, Artifacts or national treasure variations

This will be the first and only time I will EVER say Milbury is right on the money here.
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Milbury is a moron of the highest calibre, but he's right this time.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

As much as it pains me to say it...Milbury's right.

Ovechkin normally goes 110%, I guess Milbury is not watching when this happens. Yes he took an in-oportune line change, but not to the extent of of Milbury's rant.

Milbury should avoid mirrors, or has he forgotten that his previous actions have resulted in close to 40 Million lost dollars to players that are not in the league. Lol

He is a Richard Noggin of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Habitforming View Post
    This will be the first and only time I will EVER say Milbury is right on the money here.
    This. Not a fan of him by any means but Ovechkin left his work ethic and passion at home.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast