Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

QUINT PREMIER BASEBALL GAMES ANNOUNCES PROMOTION FOR THE 34TH NATIONAL
    CREATORS OF NON ELECTRONIC VINTAGE STYLE MECHANICAL BASEBALL GAME

Quint Premier Baseball Games has created a highly collectible, non-electronic, vintage style mechanical baseball pinball game, so that two people can play a real game of baseball just as the game is played on any field or ballpark in the world. Each game is numbered and signed by the creator and developer, Richard L. Quint, Jr. Purchasers can personalize the game by naming the field, park or stadium. They can also choose either wood grain or a red brick finish to surround the playing field. The game is built to last and is a beautiful piece of furniture that can act as a centerpiece for your baseball memorabilia collection.

The Quint #3 game (think Babe Ruth!) is being donated to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, the #7 game will be donated to the Yankees and #24 will be sent to the San Francisco Giants to honor Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays.

Players choose their individual teams, fill out their own lineup cards and can easily keep track of the location of runners on base as well as balls, strikes, outs and innings played. Pitchers can throw fastballs and changeups and inside and outside pitches. The artwork for the game is similar to antique pinball games from the past, The scoreboard is a replica of an early 1900's scoreboard with a wooden catwalk which sets it in place. The golden Roman arches are remiscent of the Los Angeles Coliseum.

Quint Premier Baseball Games is offering a special discount to 34th National attendees. Take advantage of the offer below.

http://editor.des08.com/vo/?FileID=3...ailID=26906095

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just booked my airfare and room for the Nationals. Will be flying in from Baltimore Thursday morning and leaving Friday evening. Would have stayed longer, but I'm usually out of money by the second day, so it was no use staying through the weekend

SCF Rewards
    Country

Given current promotions it looks like Upper Deck will be getting most of my money, which is opposite of usual.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just booked my airfare and room for the Nationals. Will be flying in from Baltimore Thursday morning and leaving Friday evening. Would have stayed longer, but I'm usually out of money by the second day, so it was no use staying through the weekend

Hopefully, see ya there!

Given current promotions it looks like Upper Deck will be getting most of my money, which is opposite of usual.

Wish you the best of luck with UD promotions!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

RARE T206 HONUS WAGNER BASEBALL CARD PSA2 AND THE ONLY KNOWN BASEBALL USED IN ROBERTO CLEMENTE’S LAST GAME TO BE SOLD BY LELANDS.COM AT THE NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION
    IN CHICAGO FROM JULY 31 TO AUGUST 4
    Other One-of-a-Kind Sports Memorabilia to be Sold by Lelands.com Includes the Earliest Known Michigan Football Program and the No. 3 Yankees Pinstripe Jersey
    Worn by Babe Ruth’s Replacement, George Selkirk

Lelands.com Also Purchasing Outright and Accepting Consignments at the National
    Lelands.com, the original and leading sports auction house, has announced that it plans to sell an extremely rare T206 Honus Wagner baseball card PSA2 and the only known game-used ball from Pittsburgh Pirates legend Roberto Clemente’s last ever game – Game 5 of the 1972 National League Championship Series – at the National Sports Collectors Convention, which is being held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago, from July 31 to August 4.

Other vintage sports memorabilia from Lelands.com up for sale at the convention include the earliest known Michigan Football program; the No. 3 Yankees pinstripe jersey worn by Babe Ruth’s replacement, George Selkirk; a warm-up jacket worn by a member of the 1940s New York Rens, the first all-black basketball team; the earliest fully signed NBA Championship basketball (1947-48 Baltimore Bullets); a one-of-a-kind 1887 Allen & Ginter “World Champion” framed poster used to promote the classic N28 baseball card set and an 1890s Genessee Athletics “Pitcher’s” baseball uniform by A.G. Spalding – considered to be the best-ever non-major league uniform

In addition, Lelands.com will be purchasing outright and accepting consignments of classic sports memorabilia, vintage sports cards and non-sports cards, and all Americana, Vintage Photography and Rock-n-Roll memorabilia.

Visit the Lelands.com booth during the convention (1000P & 1002P) to consign or sell, receive a free appraisal or look at the Lelands.com unique memorabilia for sale. You can also follow Lelands.com on Twitter and Facebook.
    If you would like to make an appointment to speak with us, please call (516) 409™-9700

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PERFECTCOLLECTOR.COM LAUNCHES FREE NEW ONLINE SERVICE
    WIN 1 OF 5 IPAD MINIS TO BE GIVEN AWAY DURING THE 34TH NATIONAL

Perfectcollector.com™ announces the launch of the amazing, free online service now available for collectors of baseball, football, hockey and basketball trading cards and memorabilia.

JOIN THE PERFECTCOLLECTOR COMMUNITY FOR FREE to Display, Trade, Broadcast and Connect YOUR PERSONAL COLLECTION to friends and fellow collectors. Meet the perfectcollector.com™ Chicago team at the show and get a demonstration to see what the service can do for your collection.

Help celebrate the opening of the perfectcollector.com™ sports communities and become eligible to win one of five ipad Minis® that will be given away at the show! How can you become eligible to win? Either JOIN THE PERFECTCOLLECTOR COMMUNITY FOR FREE at perfectcollector.com™ or visit the perfectcollector.com™ Booth #618 to register for the daily drawing at the show.

Be part of the excitement each day of the show! Every day at 3 pm one randomly selected winner will be announced!
    To enter the daily ipad mini® drawing either:

http://www.perfectcollector.com/

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I will be at the National. I live in the suburbs, and bought a VIP ticket, so I plan to be there on Wednesday evening for the VIP party, and Friday and/or Sunday.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Just bought my ticket, heading to the show Friday only and picked up tickets for the Bobby Hull and Tony Espo autos.

My first time for a bigger show/convention like this so I can't wait!!! Now I just wish I didn't blow most of my budget on ebay the last 2 weeks... guess I'll be doing a lot of looking

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

One day. I will go. I still have to go to the larger ones in Toronto and Vancouver.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will be at the National. I live in the suburbs, and bought a VIP ticket, so I plan to be there on Wednesday evening for the VIP party, and Friday and/or Sunday.

At least you live close. Wish I did not have to drive 6 or 7 hours lol.

Just bought my ticket, heading to the show Friday only and picked up tickets for the Bobby Hull and Tony Espo autos.

My first time for a bigger show/convention like this so I can't wait!!! Now I just wish I didn't blow most of my budget on ebay the last 2 weeks... guess I'll be doing a lot of looking

Matt, see ya there. Always plenty of looking to do no matter how much money you have.

One day. I will go. I still have to go to the larger ones in Toronto and Vancouver.

If your looking for hockey those two shows are a must. If if any other sports the Nationals will have what your looking for.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast