Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone know if the Convention center will have free wifi?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone know if the Convention center will have free wifi?

Nope! Never have in the past. Any other questions just ask

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

News flash SCF is not setting up but some members will be. They will be at booth 382. I will be set up with them. Feel free to stop on by and introduce yourself to three SCF member.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

RMY AUCTIONS HISTORIC AND VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPH

"RMY Auctions is a brand new auction site completely dedicated to historic and vintage photography. With rare and never before seen images of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Joe Jackson, Cy Young, Bobby Jones, Red Grange, Walter Johnson, and many more, a total of 1200 lots, Stop by Booth 381 at the 34th National Sports Collectors Convention, talk to Rhys Yeakley and see first hand some of the elite images that will appear in our September Auction. We are 98.3% sure we have over 200 photos you have never seen before. Visit Booth 381 and prove us wrong.

You can register now at ... www.RMYauctions.com"

Tickets and VIP Admission Packages are currently on sale for the 34th National. There are several different VIP Package options. All include admission to all 5 days of the show, a special VIP Reception on Wednesday afternoon, a gift package including promotional items not available elsewhere, free autograph tickets for exclusive VIP signers, use of a VIP Lounge for the week and more. A SuperVIP option this year provides free weeklong parking at the Rosemont Public Garage directly across from the Convention Center. For attendees looking for autograph line privileges and other autograph related perks, there are several All Access packages as well. Details on all the admission options can be found on the National web site at www.NSCCShow.com

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

If anyone finds some cool jake Locker stuff, hit me up!

Also, anyone with Autograph tickets they dont wanna use, Ill take whoever ;) I am stuck about 9 time zones away unfortunatey

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New Hockey Hall of Famer Chris Chelios to Attend Panini VIP Party in Chicago

As Panini America officials rush to put the final fantastic touches on what promises to be a staggeringly good showing at this week's 34th National Sports Collectors Convention, the one thing commanding much of our internal attention in these final hours is the exclusive Panini VIP Party that will take place Saturday night.

After all, we have most of our other initiatives -- and they are many -- buttoned up and ready to go. But when you're putting on an event like no other that is the Panini VIP Party, you don't stop until the party's over.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...go/#more-55884

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cleveland Is down for two more. Scheduling for the show is a very difficult. Here the proposed line up

2014 Cleveland (approved)
    2015 Chicago (approved)
    2016 Atlantic City
    2017 Chicago
    2018 Cleveland (approved)
    2019 Chicago

The one not approved are being voted on now.

Don

Do you know if there are any shows like this in the west coast, like southern California. I know there is the comic con right here in San Diego, but unfortunately there are no sports card sections there. Hopefully they will maybe think of adding a small sports section to the comic con.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Do you know if there are any shows like this in the west coast, like southern California. I know there is the comic con right here in San Diego, but unfortunately there are no sports card sections there. Hopefully they will maybe think of adding a small sports section to the comic con.

Tristar does a annual big show in San Francisco that is a step down from the Ntionals in my opinion. Here a past example with a link:

http://www.tristarproductions.com/shows/SanFrancisco/

Anything Other questions LMK.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tristar does a annual big show in San Francisco that is a step down from the Ntionals in my opinion. Here a past example with a link:

http://www.tristarproductions.com/shows/SanFrancisco/

Anything Other questions LMK.

Don

Cool! That's good to know that there is a very similar show near me! Thank you! -Joseph

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool! That's good to know that there is a very similar show near me! Thank you! -Joseph

Need anything else just ask.

Don

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast