Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2 more names, for the VIP program

Both of these players will be a part of the National VIP program.

Pat Listach: Former Brewer Shortstop and 1992 AL Rookie of the Year

Jerome Walton: Former Cub Star Outfielder and 1989 NL Rookie of the Year

2 new athletes added.

Mike Ditka: Da Coach, Legendary Bears Head Coach, Legendary Bear and Cowboy Tight End, Pro Football Hall of Famer. First National Appearance with TRISTAR!

Paul Krause: Former Redskins and Vikings Safety, 8 time Pro Bowler and Pro Football Hall of Famer!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

So I think I'll take the "megabus" up on Wednesday morning and then back on Saturday evening - I'm thinking cheap here .. I should be able to get round trip for less than $20

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Say Doniceage you know if Engima will have any of the shirts that I got made up at the show this summer as well and also I hope ya been following the thread of those 4 crazy hooligans that are posting about their adventure leading up and during and after the show as well also are you going to make any of your customed made things like you made for Don Kessinger the last time the Nat was in Chi-Town. Armyrangers426 any good customized Chicago style of Pizza places you recommend for Spuds1961 & I to maybe have a nice lager with our Pizza thanks.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country

Uno or giordanos....not personally a Lou malnattis guy myself :/ and i would love to add a Walton ball to my collection so lmk if we can work something out!
    Last edited by bryanATX; 03-28-2013 at 02:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

Giordano`s -- just up the street ,I`ve eaten in 3 of their locations -- its always on my list of places to stop at when i`m in Chicago --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

I am gonna do 1 day

SCF Rewards
    Country

giordanos??!! no way dude, ive been here in Chicago for 11 years, I'm also a pizza connoseuer of sorts..

LOU MALNATTIS!! Giordanos is just way to much sauce, its like eating a can of pizza sauce. IF you like that, fine, then giordanos for you, but if oyu want good, tasty, pizza and toppings, like pepperoni, garlic and sausage. LOU MALNATTIS ALL THE WAY.

i live in skokie, about 15 mins from the convention center and look forward to the weekend and lous with all my friends coming in, would never take them to giordanos. haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

and for those of you staying downtown in the city (not the ohare hotels). my buddy owns a great burger place called the burger point.

theburgerpoint.com

if you go, ill get you discount. he also has really really good wings!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lou's sauce is just water with chunks of tomato in it...garbage! Born and' raised chicagoan, I know my pizza :) Haha but the two sides have always battled....don't forget to grab a beef sandwich too! Hot and wet is the way to go (hot peppers and dipped in the juice). Can't find that here in Texas :( man, this kinda bums me out...haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Don/Tony- I intend to be there again for the 6th straight year.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast