Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Don, I wonder if the scenic route tour of the area to get to Applebee's will happen again...LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Don you still going to the Carolinas leaving us with Engimas FOTW I just hope ya enclosed some clothespins for our noses *lol* Also thanks for all that suggested some nice places for the Pizza and I am hoping that my group will take a vote on which place we think sounds better shame Harry Careys doesnt do Pizza *lol* Anyways hard to believe that the show is in 124 days I blame Yazfan71 for starting a countdown.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Anyways hard to believe that the show is in 124 days I blame Yazfan71 for starting a countdown.

Then why do you keep asking me how many days we have left?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm seriously considering going as well, would be my first time.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Don, I wonder if the scenic route tour of the area to get to Applebee's will happen again...LOL

Evan always available for high speed rides!

Greetings:
    Don you still going to the Carolinas leaving us with Engimas FOTW I just hope ya enclosed some clothespins for our noses *lol* Also thanks for all that suggested some nice places for the Pizza and I am hoping that my group will take a vote on which place we think sounds better shame Harry Careys doesnt do Pizza *lol* Anyways hard to believe that the show is in 124 days I blame Yazfan71 for starting a countdown.

You will have fun with Tony. Enjoy the pizza as it truly is good.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For those that may have missed it, they posted new autograph signers for the National.

Tristar Productions just keeps adding great names to the Autograph Pavilion at the 34th National Sports Collectors Convention, scheduled for July 31-August 4 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago. Among the latest additions are two Champion Boxers who will join the already announced "Sugar" Ray Leonard. Thomas "The Hit Man" Hearns and "Sugar" Shane Mosley will make a rare appearance to sign at the National. Notre Dame fans will be thrilled to learn that 1988 National Championship Coach Lou Holtz will be an autograph guest. Also Hall of Famer Jim Palmer has been added.
    Also announced are five of the greatest jockeys of all time. Steve Cauthen, who piloted Affirmed to the Triple Crown in 1978 to become the youngest Triple Crown rider in history will sign. Cauthen will be joined by the Legendary Ron Turcotte who won the Triple Crown in 1973 aboard Secretariat. Jean Cruguet, who won the 1977 Triple Crown riding Seattle Slew will be at the National. These three greats will be joined by Racing Hall of Famers Jorge Velasquez and Pat Day.
    Several additional VIP signers have been added as well. Former Reds All Star and member of the 30-30 Club Eric Davis, 1967 Heisman Trophy winner Gary Beban, NFL Hall of Famer and 2-time Super Bowl Champion Mel Renfro as well as 1963 AL Rookie of the Year Gary Peters have been added to the list of VIP signers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Former Black Hawk All Star Eddie Olczyk added to VIP signers at the 34th National. Also appearing will be former Hawks Goaltender Murray Bannerman and Bears RB Ronnie Bull. VIP Admission Packages are available now through the National's web site at www.NSCCShow.com

Added to 34th National Autograph Guest List - NBA Hall of Famer Chris Mullin - Roger "The Rocket" Clemens - Luis Aparicio - Fergie Jenkins - Tommy Lasorda

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OLYMPIC PAVILION SET TO RETURN AT THE 34TH NATIONAL IN CHICAGO

DICK FOSBURY & BOB BEAMON TO APPEAR

In 2011, the first ever Olympic Pavilion debuted at the National during the 32nd National Sports Collectors Convention. After a hiatus due to the London Olympic Games in 2012, we are pleased to announce the return of a 25,000 square foot area at the 34th National in Rosemont, July 31-August 4, 2013, dedicated solely to Olympic memorabilia.

The Olympic Pavilion will be occupied by members of the worldwide Olympin Collectors Club. The members of this club collect, acquire and sell memorabilia from the Olympic Games and Olympic Winter Games. This memorabilia ranges from pins for a few dollars to torches for thousands of dollars. Some of the categories of Olympic Memorabilia are: Participant Medals, Official Badges, Commemorative Medals, Diplomas, Programs (souvenir/event) Tickets, Passes. Credentials, National Olympic Committee (NOC) Pins from all over the world, Logo Pins, Venue Pins, Olympic Relay Torches, Automobile Badges, Posters, Paintings, Steins, Glassware, Apparel. Books and many other items of interest. If you are not familiar with this collection specialty you will be amazed by the quality and amount. The Olympic Pavilion will attract collectors from theU.S. and many other countries. Olympic Memorabilia on display will range from the start of the modern Olympics in Athens in 1896 to items promoting the upcoming Winter Olympics in 2014 (Sochi).

In addition, National organizers are pleased to announce the former Olympic Gold Medalists Dick Fosbury, inventor of the "Fosbury Flop" style of high jumping, and Long Jumper Bob Beamon, who shocked the world by shattering the Long Jump record in the 1968 Mexico City Games will be on hand during the show. Fosbury and Beamon are scheduled to appear at the VIP Reception on Wednesday to sign free autographs. Both will also appear at the 34th National Sneak Peek to sign for attendees and will be available in the Olympic Pavilion during National Week.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Former Black Hawk All Star Eddie Olczyk added to VIP signers at the 34th National. Also appearing will be former Hawks Goaltender Murray Bannerman and Bears RB Ronnie Bull. VIP Admission Packages are available now through the National's web site at www.NSCCShow.com

Added to 34th National Autograph Guest List - NBA Hall of Famer Chris Mullin - Roger "The Rocket" Clemens - Luis Aparicio - Fergie Jenkins - Tommy Lasorda

Mike Piazza was also added to the list.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike Piazza was also added to the list.

Thnks!

Don

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast