Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

Never heard back from you about definitely wanting to share a room. I am staying with a guy from a little town south of me called Nashville. I assume you know him as he sets up at the local card shows in Nashville every month. If you want o stay with us an put ya in touch with him possibly. I am sure you ill find someone o share a room with.

Don

that would be great ---- i`ll PM you my cell --Mike

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

I'm in as usual.
    Road trip from FL to pick up John (the110yardline) and on to Nashville to get Scott (rngrbrown)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm in as usual.
    Road trip from FL to pick up John (the110yardline) and on to Nashville to get Scott (rngrbrown)

So what your focus this year? Hit the redemption booths as usual? If you have any pictures handy of some of the goodies I am sure folks attending would love any insight on do's and don't.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Do feed Doniceage some nice sandwiches don't feed him bean&cheese burtitos *lol* do help bseballcommish75 in finding about 100 cards from his wantlist don't however give him any sharp objects to hurl @ the card companies for their lame excuses on qustions that he wants answered. Do give a shout out to any SCF members ya meet @ the show don't shout out ya bored of seeing no cards ya need.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Stuart,
    Glad to see your getting pumped for the Nationals. It definitely nice when you have a heads up on what dealers to hit etc. There is all kind of things we can do to help each other when out on the floor.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Doniceage I know my memory isn't bad but I recall at 1 National I helped you purchase about 15 boxes of O Canada & I wasn't reinbursted for my helping out cause ya mentioned ya send me after the show you would take my wantlist of hockey to see what I needed & then mail it out plus send me a couple of the PC GUed cards I needed. Also yeah I'm looking forward to the show to see new things meet new friends & of course knock off at least 300 cards off the lists. As I look forward in attending my 7th National.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Doniceage I know my memory isn't bad but I recall at 1 National I helped you purchase about 15 boxes of O Canada & I wasn't reinbursted for my helping out cause ya mentioned ya send me after the show you would take my wantlist of hockey to see what I needed & then mail it out plus send me a couple of the PC GUed cards I needed. Also yeah I'm looking forward to the show to see new things meet new friends & of course knock off at least 300 cards off the lists. As I look forward in attending my 7th National.

That would be at the Nationals in Chicagon as I did a case break with folks on here with the o'canada. Believeit the one Richard landed a Carey when he traded for it. As for the list it probably upstairs. As for reimbursement have I not held her bags or lunch under the table lol. Looks like this year you will have to see if Tony sets up with SCF to keep your belongings. On various years Ian and I have pulled stuff for you and you never comeback to look. I know Greg has come back on a couple of occasion and spent time going thru boxes for his wants.

It should be a good one as the corporate area sold out early. Just wish SCF made this a priority year in year out!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF is planning to have a booth again this year. Should that happen, there should be space left over if some members are interested in setting up for a fraction of the booth cost. Drop me a PM if interested and around about how much space you might need.

I have been told that SCF will not be having a booth. So just a update for folks on that front.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

EDITED POST: Found out what I needed to know on the website.
    Last edited by BIGRED666; 05-24-2013 at 09:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Does anybody know when you can or if you can buy just the regular numbered autograph ticket on Tristar's website?

I seen it said prices available on May 24th... I seen the VIP packages are up but I'm not getting those, maybe I don't see the regular autograph ticket or its not up or maybe they don't allow you to buy the basic ticket online. But I'm not sure, this is my first time doing the autograph thing at the National.

If anybody can let me know either way that would be appreciated.

THANKS!!!!!

Cool glad you found out the information you needed. It always nice to share the information as you might answer someone else question just like you had. I had your question saved so putting it up again in case someone has it they can contact you for the answer.

DON

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast