Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Rick Monday & Jack McDowell added as VIP signers for 34th National at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center, July 31-August 4. Tickets now available through the National's web site at www.NSCCShow.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Chargers
    See bobbyhound's Items on eBay

I could only dream of going, even tough I live only nine hours from Chicago. Someday, when my kids are older or out of the house I will get there.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU I don't have yet
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones I don't have yet
    Also looking for... The Walking Dead cards that I don't have yet

Hidden Content

I use BV for trades and SV for sales OR if the item is new or rare to have a BV, for trades.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New
    Dwight "Doc" Gooden: Former NY Met and Yankee, 1984 NL Rookie of the Year, 1985 NL Cy Young Award Winner, 4 Time All Star, Pitched a no hitter 5/14/96.

Neal Anderson: Former Bears Running Back, 1st Round Pick, 4 Time Pro Bowler, 2nd Leading Rusher in Chicago Bear History, behind Walter Payton. This is a very rare autograph appearance for Neal.

We are proud to announce the addition of the following celebrities to the National show on Wednesday. Both of these players will sign at the show for VIP Party attendees from 3-4pm and then on the show floor for all attendees FREE of charge, one autograph per person from approximately 4:30-6:30pm

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here a better lit

Horse Racing Jockeys and the Horse They Rode:

1. Ron Turcotte- Secretariat
    2. Jean Cruguet- Seattle Slew
    3. Steve Cauthen- Affirmed
    4. Pat Day-Easy Goer
    5. Jorge Velasquez- Alydar

Lou Holtz - Former Notre Dame Head Coach, 1988 National Championship
    Jim Palmer - Former Baltimore Oriole Star, and 3 Time Cy Young Award Winner, Hall of Fame
    Sugar Shane Mosley - Former Boxing Star, Multiple Division Title Holder, Noted Wins: Oscar De La Hoya Twice
    Tommy Hit Man Hearns - Former Boxing Star, Multiple Division Title Holder
    Roger Clemens - Former Pitching Great and 7 Time CY Young Award Winner, 4000 plus Strikeouts, and 300 plus wins. RARE PUBLIC APPEARANCE.
    Mike Piazza - Former Dodger and Met Catcher, 1993 NL Rookie of the Year, 12 Time All Star. RARE PUBLIC AUTOGRAPH APPEARANCE
    Chris Mullin - Former Golden State Warrior Star, 5 Time All Star, Basketball Hall of Fame 2011
    Tommy Lasorda- Legendary Dodger Manager and Baseball Ambassador, 3 Time World Series Champion, Hall of Fame 1997
    Luis Aparicio-Former Chicago White Sox, and Oriole Star Shortstop, 1956 AL Rookie of the Year, 13 Time All Star, 9 Time Gold Glove, Hall of Fame 1984
    Marv Levy - Former Bills Head Coach who led the team to 4 Straight Super Bowls, Pro Football Hall of Fame 2001.
    Fergie Jenkins - Former Cub Star Pitcher, 3000 Strikeout Club, 300 Win Club, Hall of Fame 1991.

VIP:

Eric Davis - Former Cincinnati Red All Star, 2 Time All Star and 30/30 Player.
    Mel Renfro - Former Cowboy and Pro Football Hall of Famer.
    Gary Peters - Former White Sox Pitcher and 1963 AL Rookie of the Year
    Gary Beban - Former UCLA and Redskins QB, 1967 Heisman Trophy Winner
    Murray Bannerman - Former Chicago Blackhawks Goaltender, 2 Time All Star.
    Ed Olczyk - Former Chicago Blackhawk Center, Current Blackhawks Television Anaylst. US Hockey Hall of Fame.
    Ronnie Bull - Former Chicago Bear Running Back, and Former 1st Round Draft Choice, 1962 NFL Rookie of the Year, Played 8 years with the Bears.
    Rick Monday - Former Chicago Cub and Los Angeles Dodger Outfielder, 2 Time All Star.
    Jack McDowell - Former Chicago White Sox Star Pitcher, 3 Time All Star, 1993 AL Cy Young Award Winner.
    DWIGHT GOODEN- 1984 NL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
    NEAL ANDERSON - BEARS 2ND LEADING RUSHER
    DICK FOSBURY
    BOB BEAMON
    Last edited by doniceage; 05-02-2013 at 04:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

NAMES:

Terry Baker: 1962 Heisman Trophy Winner, RARE Public Autograph Appearance. College Football Hall of Fame

Roy Jones, Jr: Former Pro Boxer, 55 Wins, 40 by Knockout

Ron Mix: Pro Football Hall of Fame, Offensive Tackle, Chargers.

Troy Smith: 2006 Heisman Trophy Winner, Ohio State, RARE Public Autograph Appearance.

Bob St. Clair: Pro Football Hall of Fame, Offensive Tackle, 49ers

Brandon Webb: Former Arizona Diamondback, 2006 NL CY Young Award Winner, 3 Time All Star, Led the NL in Wins Twice: 2006, 2008. RARE Public Autograph Appearance.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    If anyone is intrested in a meeting up with Yazfan71,Loqtus,Spuds1961,and myself for an after show get together keep watching for updates on this link https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...icago-illinois

We will either meet up at our hotel room or perhaps at a resturant the group has to discuss the matter on if they like to entertain or not after hard day of shopping at the National.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New additions

Brian Campbell: Current Chicago Blackhawks Defenseman

Eric Dickerson: Former Rams Running Back, Hall of Famer.

Roberto Duran: Boxing Legend

Tony Esposito: Former Chicago Blackhawks Goaltender and Hall of Famer

Frank Gifford: Former NY Giant Running Back, 8 Time Pro Bowler and Hall of Famer

Joe Greene: Former Steeler Star Defensive Tackle, and Hall of Famer

Damian Lillard: Portland Trail Blazers Star Guard, NBA Rookie of the Year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New VIP signers:

These celebrities will be a part of the National VIP Program:

Ron Kittle - Former Chicago White Sox Outfielder, 1983 AL Rookie of the Year and All Star.

LaMarr Hoyt - Former Chicago White Sox Star Pitcher, 1983 AL Cy Young Award Winner, 85 ALL Star Game MVP.

Milt Pappas - Former Chicago Cub, 3 Time All Star, Pitched a No Hitter for the Cubs, 9-2-72

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

Starting to think about lodging -- anyone have some space Wednesday thru Friday night -- thinking about starting home later Saturday afternoon -- drop me a line

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Starting to think about lodging -- anyone have some space Wednesday thru Friday night -- thinking about starting home later Saturday afternoon -- drop me a line

Never heard back from you about definitely wanting to share a room. I am staying with a guy from a little town south of me called Nashville. I assume you know him as he sets up at the local card shows in Nashville every month. If you want o stay with us an put ya in touch with him possibly. I am sure you ill find someone o share a room with.

Don

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast