Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

34th National Sports Collector Convention in Chicago 2013(who is going amongst us)?

I just figured I post this to see who will be going with a few questions.

Are you going for 1 days or 4 days?

What your purpose in attending (auto guest, bust some cases, meet certain friends, see a certain dealer, etc)?

What the best pick up you ever had at a previous National?

If you will be attending let me know and I will create a list of SCf members contemplating going so folks can see who probably be attending as the day approaches. Always nice to meet members from the SCF Community. Feel free to drop a pm to folks that might be attending to help in locating things at the show, sending a note on a table with great deals, sharing a hotel room, going to a baseball game, etc.

if anyone wants to set up at the Nationals and share a booth with some fellow SCF'ers feel free to drop me a pm.

Here the autograph lineup for the Nationals:

TRISTAR: 34th National (Chicago) Initial Autograph Lineup Announced!‏

http://www.tristarproductions.com/National/index.html

List of Members thinking about going:
    32magicman; accordionjacob ;arfmax; Armyrangers426 ; BSEBALLCOMMISH75;BIGRED666 ;Bottom9th ;bouncer; brs14ku ; chicagobullsjoe ; Clayman; darkshadowdog123 ;Devi8or; djauwerda
    ; DubMoney23; Full Spectrum Baseball; helmsbr; GHCHambone ; giantfan270;JFried1029 ; jjj5278 ; MattDMC; Mike Bray; Rudickulous; themanishere; timber63401; soxbowl23; yazfan71

Want more information on the Nationals click the banner!
    Last edited by doniceage; 03-13-2016 at 12:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Hey Don,
    A few of us have been planning to make this trip since the show ended last year. Currently BSEBALLCOMMISH75, LoQtus, spuds1961 & myself are set to invade Chicago for the show!

152 days & counting!

Take care,
    Kelly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Will they ever have another National in Cleveland? The last time they did was like 2009, I thought they rotated every 3 years.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cleveland in 2014

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be attending the national this year as a VIP pass holder so I will be there each day. I'm hoping the VIP package is better this year as every year in Chicago it seems to be subpar compared to Baltimore and Cleveland.
    Last edited by soxbowl23; 02-28-2013 at 03:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Don,
    A few of us have been planning to make this trip since the show ended last year. Currently BSEBALLCOMMISH75, LoQtus, spuds1961 & myself are set to invade Chicago for the show!

152 days & counting!

Take care,
    Kelly

Kelly,
    Should be fun with a group of folks as tht what the hobby is all about. I have other plans of now with the wife to take a trip to S.C. For a week vacation. Look forward to you four giving us updates from the show.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Will they ever have another National in Cleveland? The last time they did was like 2009, I thought they rotated every 3 years.

Cleveland Is down for two more. Scheduling for the show is a very difficult. Here the proposed line up

2014 Cleveland (approved)
    2015 Chicago (approved)
    2016 Atlantic City
    2017 Chicago
    2018 Cleveland (approved)
    2019 Chicago

The one not approved are being voted on now.

Don

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Cleveland Is down for two more. Scheduling for the show is a very difficult. Here the proposed line up

2014 Cleveland (approved)
    2015 Chicago (approved)
    2016 Atlantic City
    2017 Chicago
    2018 Cleveland (approved)
    2019 Chicago

The one not approved are being voted on now.

Don

WOW, so they are not thinking of doing Baltimore again for quite some time...although Atlantic City could be a possibility
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 03-01-2013 at 09:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Thanks for the future schedule. Ten minutes from me in 2014!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WOW, so they are not thinking of doing Baltimore again for quite some time...although Atlantic City could be a possibility

They would love to do Baltimore again, but scheduling conflicts make it hard, which is why Cleveland was skipped this past year and moved to 2014...

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast