Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Great! Now I have to find someone new to pick on this year...

If you are looking for suggestions, I have someone in mind to nominate for you to pick on!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Dont even think about that Yazfan71 its not right Engima cant pick on Punky Brewster either so get ya mind back on cards and not on Don Rickles yeash!!!!!! *lol* Cause I already know whom ya thinking about as well thats why I suggest this guy *thumbs over to the guy formerly from NY that makes his home now in a Southern state*
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

VIP PACKAGES & GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR THE 34TH NATIONAL IN CHICAGO ON SALE

http://www.nsccshow.com/index.shtml

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Dont even think about that Yazfan71 its not right Engima cant pick on Punky Brewster either so get ya mind back on cards and not on Don Rickles yeash!!!!!! *lol* Cause I already know whom ya thinking about as well thats why I suggest this guy *thumbs over to the guy formerly from NY that makes his home now in a Southern state*

Wow, someone has a guilty conscience don't they??? I didn't mention even a hint of who I'd suggest! Not to mention, you can't really throw someone "under the bus" like that, especially when it's their first National! That would just be wrong! I say we take a vote on who Enigma picks on! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Yazfan71 Who were you thinking there I throw our buddy Spuds1961 under the bus heck no I wasnt thinking him I was refering about that other guy ya know Hank Steinbrenner he was born in NY I believe then moved down to Florida yeash!!!! I am not that mean of a guy to throw a friend like that if I were to throw a friend under the bus you would know who cause I would mention them by name but I am sorry Hank Steinbrenner just seems like someone we could pick on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm more than likely going, don't want to say for 100% certainty but I'm 99% sure I'll be there.

Helps to have family in the area I can stay with and only have a half hour drive to the show.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm more than likely going, don't want to say for 100% certainty but I'm 99% sure I'll be there.

Helps to have family in the area I can stay with and only have a half hour drive to the show.

It a great time so hopefully you go. Free lodging with family is the best. Will put you down in the initial post to mark all that are more than likely going. It cool to hook up for dinner, ball game, or other activities with some scf friends. By the way nice meeting you in Gibraltar.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't make it this year because I'm getting married in the fall. Hope all the people going enjoy themselves. I hope to get back within the next couple of years.

Have fun fellas!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They started to announce some of the VIP signers!

The first three of eighteen total VIP Signers have been named. Joining us to sign for 34th National VIP attendees will be former Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl XXX MVP Larry Brown. Playing on three Super Bowl Championship teams, Brown is making his first ever National appearance. Joining him are a couple of former MLB greats. Jeff Reardon "The Terminator" was one of baseball's all time great closers. Pitching for the 1987 World Series Champion Twins, Jeff compiled 367 career saves and was a four-time All Star. Also appearing as a VIP signer will be Ralph Garr. Garr won the 1974 NL Batting Title and played several years with the White Sox. He compiled a .306 career BA. Additional VIP signers will be announced as they are confirmed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See romofan426's Items on eBay

I will be going just 5 min from me :)

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast