Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sequester 2013!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

We will never get their all by cuts...What part does the GOP NOT understand?
    A balance approach is the correct approach and CUTS have been on the table for 2 years now!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Not by just cutting, but if we want the economy to get out of this mess, we need to cut spending and not raise taxes any more than we have. I am in no way saying we need to cut entitlements, we need to cut the fraud and fat.
    freezing all government payroll for those that make more than in the private sector. freezing pay for the house and senate, cutting their benefits. cutting taxes for business who create and maintain a certain number of jobs. cutting taxes to bring back big corporations to America, even if it means rock bottom. and the list goes on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Duane I did not reply on you Oil welfare because I thought you answer was a bit off. And i was right

If the oil companies are receiving 8 Billion a year and we consume 134 Billion gallons= do the math and if it even did what you said it is still wrong for tax dollars to go to oil companies. Are you one of the that believe in the free markets? Capitalism? Would the free market set the price???

Jay your half right. 75% of the people want cuts in the federal budget, until they see what they are. Is there some doom and gloom be pushed? yeah some. However, the overall effects are real and they will happen. What I hope happens is they avert some cuts, which they can, by finally making a deal. Not sure what bugs me more. The 85B is a small piece like less then 3%. But most of the cuts come from Health, Welfare education. Trust me some place you all will feel an effect!
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 03-01-2013 at 12:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Speaker demand that the Senate did there job!

Senate Republicans Kill Sequestration Alternative

No Deal today Congress has gone home for the weekend!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The limits of the board wont allow me to say what i really wish i could.....
    Yeah a home run?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It will be a home run...for the Republicans and the wealthy.

For everyone else it's going to be a bag of crap and, after orchestrating this thing, they'll hand the blame to Obama and go count their money.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Seems the Senate was busy Mr. Speaker...

American Family Economic Protection Act of 2013

All Republicans voted against the measure along with 3 Democrats

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Duane I did not reply on you Oil welfare because I thought you answer was a bit off. And i was right

If the oil companies are receiving 8 Billion a year and we consume 134 Billion gallons= do the math and if it even did what you said it is still wrong for tax dollars to go to oil companies. Are you one of the that believe in the free markets? Capitalism? Would the free market set the price???

Anyone who wants to cut entitlements for individuals while keeping corporate welfare untouched is off their rocker.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

This is the deal Obama wanted so he could kick the can past the election. Then he got his tax raise. Now it's the Republicans fault that Obama's spending plan (that is still an increase) is going into effect because the opposition wouldn't agree to raise taxes again?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Whether you like it or not we will need to raise taxes/revenue....There is no way around it! We need to pay directly on the debt, which we have not done in years! Read the opening posts. We need to cut spending and raise revenues.

The aspect i do not like is what have been cut or planned to be cut. Taking food from Children and elderly is not something I can back at all. The reason I posted the other articles is because those are what i found and that video shows the HEARTLESS teapublicans in congress. However that is just my opinion. The GOP right now have no reason to work on anything with the democrats. they are already running for the 2014 elections.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast