Are Panini Prizm Football cards hard to find?

I made the 30 min journey to my local target to get some cards, they had like 3 or 4 boxes of football prizm. I only bought one pack. Are they easy to find or did my target just restock?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Prizm doesn't seem to be as hot of a seller as the basketball counterpart it seems
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Yeah the prices for prizm football retail are$79 on blowout cards, $7 over release price. Basketball retail are $105, $38 over release price.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

yeah the football is not as popular, the funny thing is Target gets like 4 boxes of prizm football at a time, and only 1 box of Prizm Basketball at a time.

My LCS has plenty. Maybe a stupid question but why buy retail for 79 when hobby is 105?