Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTTF: Baltimore Orioles cards

Any Baltimore Orioles that have been on the team in the past 5 years or so I would like to trade for.

Interested in base just as much as some of the higher up stuff so don't hesitate to post.

What do you have for trade in terms of baseball RCs, GU, cert autos?
    If you click on my blog trader page link, then on "Continue Reading", you can search my GU and Autos. It's a really big file so it loads pretty slowly sometimes. Or, I can send you a list later of my O's GU/Autos.

Thanks,
    Mike

Got a bunch of RC's but not many GU's or Autos

Have tons but not trading! As I as well am a huge O's fan. Good Luck with your PC. Hope the O's play well this year. What's your prized PC card so far?
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Quote Originally Posted by keegs1023 View Post
    Got a bunch of RC's but not many GU's or Autos
    Can you list out your rookies? Mostly looking for guys like Posey, Trout (can use all cards of him), Jeter, Wil Myers, etc. Thanks.

Got a Bumgarner RC Topps..

@kream Don't really have a prized PC card but there will be one.. haha

Just got mine the other day 2010 Bowman Chrome Manny Machado Auto

I mainly collect GU/Auto of O's so I might have some base laying around I could trade. I'd have to double check.

I'll pick up O's do you have Rangers. Also do they need to be in O's uniform or just on the team. Example Tommy Hunter and Chris Davis I have some cards of them in Rangers uni's that are doubles. I only collect Rangers Players in Rangers Uniforms.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Check out my new Podcast Show Dave & Dal Show Hidden Content
    EPH 2:8-10

Doesn't have to be in O's uniform. I got a bunch of Rangers... PM me for specifics

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast