Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    last blaster of magic.

    My luck finally ran out, hit three auto's in a row and said It'd continue until that stopped and it did.
    Notable base and RCs:
    Jerry Rice
    Jim Brown
    Barry Sanders
    Emit Smith
    Doug Martin
    Russell Wilson
    SPs:
    220,260,275

    Minis:
    40,83(ray lewis!),105,121,142
    RC Minis:
    Qution Coples
    SP minis:
    229-Sean Lee
    1943- Darren Mcfadded(3rd one)
    Mat Kalil
    Supernatural Stars:
    Fitzpatrick(LOL)

    Magical Moments:
    Patrick Peterson
    Rob Gronk

    Enchantment:
    RG3(second one I pulled!) ft

    Looks like I'll be making the switch to contenders or Prizm now, it was fun!

    I collect Russell Wilson, Derek Wolfe and Broncos!
    Also looking to complete my 2012 magic 1943 set!
    Last edited by frizzzlecake; 02-28-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Ouch! Think of it this way tho, the next box of Magic can only get better, LOL
    I am a senior member on beckett.com and some of you will know me from CP

    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cano collector View Post
    Ouch! Think of it this way tho, the next box of Magic can only get better, LOL
    I think I'm done with Magic for sure, I had my up's and the sweet ride has come to a halt.haha
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

  4. #4
    you did get some nice veterans/rookies at least! good luck with whatever product you go with next!


    Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

  5. #5
    What do you need for your Magic set and 48's?

    LMK via PM

  6. #6
    All good things come to an end,I bought one today also,no ottergraph but I think my box was a little better than yours,also tried a contenders OUCH is all I can say I'll list that one also.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    All good things come to an end,I bought one today also,no ottergraph but I think my box was a little better than yours,also tried a contenders OUCH is all I can say I'll list that one also.
    Looks like we both hit the wall! haha

    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    What do you need for your Magic set and 48's?

    LMK via PM
    I'll check and get back to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    you did get some nice veterans/rookies at least! good luck with whatever product you go with next!
    Thanks WVcoltsfan, it was a fun ride, hopefully next year treats me the same! haha
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •